+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Is anyone out there?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everybody It's nice to find some people who may be on the same page as I am. ICSI starting in next month. Feeling a bit anxious about it. Good luck everyone on your journey's.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kayem View Post
    I got tickets too :-) going to the brissie one...helped me take my mind off it too.

Sent from my GT-N7000B using BubHub
    I'm heading to the Brissie soundwave too - have gone every year for 5 years and hoping hoping hoping that I am pregnant for this one! Not sure why, but have always wanted to be pregnant at a festival! Part of my feels I will be because when we saw Metallica at BDO, I had the worse migraine, then when we saw them 2 years ago, had grasto - so next hear I'll be UTD!!

DH and I have been together 11 years (married 2 years) and decided on our 2nd wedding anniversary in June that we were finally grown up (both 30) and would start TTC.

So my journey has only been a very short one, but still very frustrating. 2 weeks after we started trying, I was rushed to hospital with the most severe stomach pains and had major surgery on my stomach and intestines. So had a 2 month recovery and now we are back into it seriously! hehe

At the moment I am not doing temping or charting....DH and I have agreed to just do the baby dance every 2nd night and see how we go this month. I also hope to fall this cycle as I would be ready to announce to everyone at Christmas time!

No-one knows that we are TTC other than a work colleague of mine. I am so grateful to chat to her, otherwise I think I would go nutty!

so to all of us!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: TTC no. 1 Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Amsmax View Post
    I'm heading to the Brissie soundwave too - have gone every year for 5 years and hoping hoping hoping that I am pregnant for this one! Not sure why, but have always wanted to be pregnant at a festival! Part of my feels I will be because when we saw Metallica at BDO, I had the worse migraine, then when we saw them 2 years ago, had grasto - so next hear I'll be UTD!!

DH and I have been together 11 years (married 2 years) and decided on our 2nd wedding anniversary in June that we were finally grown up (both 30) and would start TTC.

So my journey has only been a very short one, but still very frustrating. 2 weeks after we started trying, I was rushed to hospital with the most severe stomach pains and had major surgery on my stomach and intestines. So had a 2 month recovery and now we are back into it seriously! hehe

At the moment I am not doing temping or charting....DH and I have agreed to just do the baby dance every 2nd night and see how we go this month. I also hope to fall this cycle as I would be ready to announce to everyone at Christmas time!

No-one knows that we are TTC other than a work colleague of mine. I am so grateful to chat to her, otherwise I think I would go nutty!

so to all of us!!!
    Good luck and welcome! I too have that sneaky friend at work plus bubhub. I think as girls if we didnt have someone to chat to we would lose our bananas over all the emotions lol

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Totally agree Mickey! I am sure DH would have run to the hills by now if I unloaded to him!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMouse84 View Post
    Yup! Which city are you in? I think I am less stressed now having something else to look forward to

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub
    Sorry for the late reply. Haven't had time to get on here as much as i'd like. We're in Melbourne. You?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC no. 1 Chat

Hi ladies! Hope you don't mind me joining in!

DH is 29 and I just turned 28 last week. We've been married since November last year and I went off the pill last month so we can start TTC our first bub.

I've been on the pill for 10 years and was on pretty much a 28 day cycle before that so I'm hoping I go back to normal fairly quick. If I do go back to 28 days I should be due this weekend and I'm starting to have a few of the signs so fingers crossed she turns up in the next few days and then we can make a good start on it!

Looking forward to sharing the journey with you all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default TTC no. 1 Chat

Welcome Teeja. Hopefully AF shows up on time, or you're already pregnant.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC no. 1 Chat

Welcome Teeja!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC no. 1 Chat

Welcome baby dust to you x