+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default TTC no. 1 Chat

Hi trcka
    Ttc is hard work and is an emotional ride. I HATE hearing of people that accidentally fall pregnant. It's just not fair.
    Good luck, hopefully you'll be pregnant soon. How long have you been trying?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: TTC no. 1 Chat

Hi trcka welcome. It's funny I never thought TTC would be so emotional, it shouldnt be so draining on us ladies. We've only been TTC for such a short time but it does feel like forever. I was utd with my dd(now 10) while still on the pill freaky I know, now that my life has changed as I'm now happily married to the most amazing man and step dad to my dd, why can't it be do easy???
    Seeing this week I'm in such a good mood, I'm sending all my fellow ladies big happy positive virtual hugs, this will be your month I hope and mine.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Lil smurfy, that's horrible, my ex did that when his wife fell pregnant constantly said how much better he is as they were having a baby, I laughed as it was pathetic, sh and I had just got together at the time.
    I know everyone says it will happen when its the right time, and that's not what you want to here but hang in their it will happen when you least expect it.
    I've had 3 facebook friends announced they are utd today I'm happy for them but silently sad its not me.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Its seems when you want to get pregnant everyone around you is instead :-( my sister is currently trying for her 3rd child and im just waiting for the moment she tells me she is while im not and i know i will be a lil sad inside even though i will be happy for her.

Hugs and a mountain of baby dust to everyone.

Feeling a bit down about it today...

Sent from my GT-N7000B using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default TTC no. 1 Chat

Hi all. I have done a lot of thinking the last few days. I think I am actually going to try and relax, and ditch the obsessing. Instead of worrying about what's not happening, I'm going to enjoy the time DH and I have together, cos I know things will change when we have a baby. Also, we wanted to go on a cruise in feb, but weren't sure if we'd be able to because you can't go after you're 24 weeks pregnant. So on a really bright note, that looks like a very good possibility now.
    Have a great day ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Good approach lil smurfy. Its nice to have something to look forward to so the let down isnt as harsh.

We boughy tickets to Soundwave festival and if this cycle is successful I will be 28 weeks I will just play the positive sides of af showing up if she does

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default TTC no. 1 Chat

I think it's a great approach too. I'm not setting my alarm for 5am anymore. I temp when I wake up. It's just for general indication so if I want to sleep, I'm going to sleep!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC no. 1 Chat

Part of my job is to manage our brands social media, which means i am constantly on it and I have liked a whole bunch of baby related pages. It is nice to see all the cute posts but also makes my heart ache, so hp it doesn't take long to b UTD

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMouse84 View Post
    We boughy tickets to Soundwave festival and if this cycle is successful I will be 28 weeks I will just play the positive sides of af showing up if she does
    Good thinking! We bought tickets too so it's definitely a positive if AF doesn't show. Soundwave will be less of a struggle in that case Less chance of staying at the back where the music can't be heard.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default TTC no. 1 Chat

19 days until my appointment!!!