+ Reply to Thread

Default Signs that AF is returning after baby??? Could i be preg??

Hi, My lo is 4 months old. She is not my first baby and i can't remember when i got AF back with the others.(think it was around 6-7 months but others were night feeding) My skin is breaking out badly and i have low abdo cramps, not bad but noticable. I had pp bleeding for 4 weeks and nothing since then. Bub has also been fussy at the breast and is also waking for a night feed but usually sleeps 6-9 hrs at night. How long will it take for AF to come if that is what it is? Could i be preg? DH and i are using protection at all times but once a few weeks ago i we DTD and somehow some s**en leeked out of condom. (sorry TMI!!) Could it have got to where is wasn't supposed to and now i'm preg?? Please HELP!!! I'm paranoid!!!
    Last edited by finallypink; 23-08-2012 at 10:43. Reason: spelling mistake

Similar Threads

1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-12-2012, 17:00
  2. Labor/baby signs or just normal?
    By TamsFam in forum Birth & Labour Questions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 24-06-2012, 21:05
  3. Good preg/baby books
    By Babiesoneday in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-04-2012, 19:35