+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Water birth

I had a water birth 10 months ago it was an awesome experience and was great pain relief. He was my first and I was able to do it drug free with no tears or complications...other than a sore tailbone! I highly recommend it. Was amazing seeing him float up to me.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Water birth

I'm going for it with my homebirth can't wait! Only heard positive things from people who have had waterbirths . Glad I read this post as it has reminded me I need to sign consent for the hospy incase I end up there!

Thanks
    Reviews

Water birth was awesome!!! Definitely recommend it, was so relaxing, took my weight and was all the pain relief I needed. Had my first on the bed and my second was definitely the best birth experience!! This baby will be water birth too, if my placenta plays along and moves up lol.. but it was so calming, relaxing, comfortable, peaceful.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Renn View Post
    I might, might not. The birthing centre where I'm having my bub has lovely big baths. The midwives have been through the necessary info, and I've signed the consent form (yes... have to sign a consent form for a water birth but not for an epidural or anything). I certainly intend to use the bath during labour, but will see how I go. If it's working and I want to stay there, then I guess I will. Otherwise, might try something else.
    This is what I did - I signed the consent forms but kept an open mind that when the time came and if I wasn't comfortable, I could just get out. I had said to dh that I would probably regret not 'trying' it if I didn't then for whatever reason was unable to have a waterbirth next time

In the end, there was no way I was moving out of that water!

Sent from my HTC Liberty using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Loved my waterbirth! DS2 was born in water, and it was far easier than my two land births

Sent from my LG-P500 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

I had one with ds#1 and loved it. I went in with an open mind and figured if didn't like it would get out. They couldn't get me out! I am a little upset that I can't have one this time round as going to a different hospital who don't do them. Think though that will defiantly be using the shower and bath as much as possible

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub