+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    My cleaner charges $30per hour for 3hour minimum n will travel up to 15km from doncaster east
    she will go overtime for free if she hasn't finished she is extremely thorough n I love her to bits
    if u are interested give me your details n ill pass hers on

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi, i would love details of your cleaner please. i live in Doncaster so if she is available and services this area please email me her details at crisvinwiz@hotmail.com. thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    yes please too! im in Doncaster and its crisvinwiz@hotmail.com

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi bb2 and cc11
    I know this is an old thread but if you still have those recommendations for cleaners that would be great. Im a new mum of a 10 month old and 2 older step kids and Im going back to work soon. I live in Blackburn North.

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, I am looking for a new cleaner. If you would be so kind to provide details of your cleaner I would be very grateful.Thankyou. My number is 0422511782.

Thanks
    Reviews
    my cleaner is no longer taking new clients
    Last edited by cc11; 09-11-2014 at 08:55.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there this cleaner sounds fantastic. I have a small home in the inner city and our existing lady has just found a full time job and can no longer assist us. We really want to find someone we can trust! Are you able to email me her details? my email address is nblarecki@hotmail.com

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there. I'm desperately looking for a thorough, reliable and friendly house cleaner to help me out in the Lower Templestowe area. Feels odd making such a request as I've always been able to manage without help but with an almost two year old and another on the way, I'm finding it physically a bit much. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. I can be emailed at claire.1979@hotmail.com
    Thank you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies old thread I know but anyone have a reliable cleaner for my house in Blackburn South to recommend ? I was hoping to get someone in to help once a week . Times are tough with a toddler and newborn 😁Thanks !

Thanks
    Reviews
    I use cleaning services only sometimes, because I usually prefer to do everything by myself. It gives me a sense of accomplishment somehow. But I must admit, that I'm not doing so well sometimes, because being a single working mother is just too much to deal with. And then I just give up for a while and call a company to send me a cleaner to help out. I usually book simple things, like oven cleaning or pressure cleaning if there's something in the house which requires it. Last time I booked tile cleaning, because I had some dried paint on my floors and I couldn't remove them. I called these guys - http://www.paulstilecleaningmelbourne.com.au/ , and I was quite pleased with the results. They are a big company, which offers lots of services in a few big cities in Australia, so if you check them out online, I'm sure you'll find something you can use.