+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default So exhausted!!

How much sleep is too much?
    My DP worked out that I have pretty much slept for the last 4 days and 3 nights. And I'm still tired. I usually wake for a couple of hours over lunch and then dinner but other than that I just sleep and wake up still feeling exhausted. Does anyone else do this?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I would if i could but i have 2 kids to look after.
    I do find though that the more i sleep the more tired i feel - i would try and stay up during the day and you might start feeling more awake. Go for a walk and get some air if you feel sleepy.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default So exhausted!!

I would love to stay awake during the day but I work 7pm to 5am. The last couple of days I have been off work because they can't find me a 'safe job' so I've been able to chill out a little bit.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Ahh well that's different then. I worked night shift while pregnant with DD1 and slept all day also (and at night too if i wasn't working).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    It depends so much on the person.
    Usually for me, I feel tired if I get less than 6 hours sleep, and VERY tired if I get more than about 9.
    At the moment though (35 weeks pregnant) I can get 12 hours sleep and not feel like I've had too much sleep.
    Maybe as someone's suggested, see how you go just sleeping over night? You might still be exhausted, but then it might help you feel more awake.