+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    When pregnant with DS I was caught washing a cucumber in hot soapy water, left Doritos in the freezer, and would constantly put the milk in the pantry.

With this pregnancy I put my son in his car seat and got into the drivers seat and looked back at him as he said "Mama you forgot to do my belts!" and I went bright red and said "Oh what a NAUGHTY mummy!" and quickly ran around to belt him in. Thank god I hadn't even turned he engine on yet :P

My car tells you when someone hasn't belted up so between the two of them we shouldn't have got far, but still! I felt SO bad!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default Re: What is the stupidest thing you have done whilst pregnant?

Without fail I always forgot to rinse my hair out of shampoo and conditioner! Yep my hair was always so greasy and it always took me hours to realise why it was greasy

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default What is the stupidest thing you have done whilst pregnant?

I was working closing shift at work. So I closed up the store, got outside and realised I'd locked my keys in the car. My car keys and the store keys. It then started pouring down with rain unexpectedly. I went to call my parents to bring me the spares, but my phone was locked in the store! There was no cover from the rain, and it was almost midnight. Thankfully I was giving one of the guys a lift home so I used his phone to call my mum to bring my spare car key. And we waited in the rain for half an hour.

Usually I would check my bag for keys and phone, but my pregnancy brain overlooked it this one night.

Home, where my life lies waiting, silently, for me.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    thought i lost dd at the shops, when she was actually with dh at home.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trishalishous For This Useful Post:

Boobycino  (22-08-2012),ChocMilk  (23-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

I put my breast pump in the freezer. The funny thing is, when I couldn't find it and DH told me it was in the freezer, I asked him why didn't he take it out? He said he thouht it was meant to be kept in the freezer so he left it there. His about a week after the birth...

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

I put my breast pump in the freezer. The funny thing is, when I couldn't find it and DH told me it was in the freezer, I asked him why didn't he take it out? He said he thouht it was meant to be kept in the freezer so he left it there. This was about a week after the birth...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I dismantled a set of wooden bunk beds into singles and somehow trapped myself in the corner of the bedroom between all the bits of bunks took a while to move it all and was stupid because they were bloody heavy.

Thanks
    Reviews

Just after having DD I was looking for my breastpump. DH told me it was in the freezer. When I asked why left it in there if he new it was in there he said he thought that's where it was kept! I also used to keep trying to open the front door with the auto lock thing for the car...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts

Locked myself out when it less

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    gone on the Zipper at the Ekka.

My husband discovered I had never been on the Zipper so decided he wanted to take me. However upon getting on the ride I was concerned about how the safety rail sat in front of the belly. I spent the whole time holding onto the safety rail to ensure my belly didn't crash into it. It was not a pleasant experience at all.