+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default The Healthy Mummy - Smoothies & Breastfeeding Diet

Hi,

I am new here and been looking at lots of threads for info on weight loss post-baby No. 2. I am wanting to do it slow and steady but really need to get a kick start into some healthy eating again and a bit of exercise. I have a 12 week old bub and 3 year old so I don't always have the best breakies and lunches.

I have been looking at The Healthy Mummy - anyone done it? Any good?

I have never done smoothies, but dont look too bad and at least I will be getting something balanced to eat, otherwise I binge at the end of the day when starving. Is it worth a try or am I wasting my money?

Any advice?

Thanks a mill

Thanks
    Reviews

Anyone out there?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

I highly reccomend getting onto the Michelle bridges 12 week body transformation!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

I've never done it sounds interesting but I think I would get tired of smoothies lol. It would probably be just the same as buying the breakfast popper with the weetbix in them. What about just choosing quick snacks like fruit and yoghurt and some of them breakfast biscuits which taste really good. Anyway goodluck with it all!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just wanted to come on here and share my feedback for the Healthy Mummy range. I am a mum of two, and currently breastfeeding my second.
    I looked high and low for something I was comfortable to use whilst breastfeeding before coming across Healthy Mummy. I initially started with the Starter pack as a trial and after the two weeks the results were great. I then bought the Essentials pack and am now almost back to my pre-pregnancy weight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I recommend Michelle Bridges 12WBT too (she has plans for breastfeeding and even pregnant mums). I have a 3.5 yr old and a 6 month old. I have been doing her program for about 12 weeks (warm up, preseason and the actual program) and have lost over 12kg (more that 20kg since the day I had my second DD) I am now skinnier than before I had both my children!!!! Her program is amazing and I never feel hungry. The food is all fresh and healthy but she does allow the occasional chocolate and treat here and there. Best weight loss program I have EVER done (and I have struggled with my weight all my adult life!!!).