Closed Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Wdyt? Sex with sleeping woman not rape? *trigger warning*

Sex without consent is rape. Absolutely. However, I believe Julian Assange is being set up.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alexander Beetle For This Useful Post:

Stiflers Mom  (21-08-2012),WhiteTulips  (21-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: Wdyt? Sex with sleeping woman not rape? *trigger warning*

rbottom - the very FIRST night i met my dp i spent the night on a couch with him, he was a ... stranger *gasp* by your standard if it had of been a BED instead of a couch then he would be well within his rights to penetrate me and it would not have been rape because clearly i was just some tart who shared a sleeping space with a stranger (i was NOT fwiw, i was actually a virgin).

Your comments blame the victim, the law qas changed a few years ago to make it easier to persecute people who RAPED sleeping or incapacitated people! Why ? Because people were drugging people to the point they could NOT say no and then having sex with them.

The law used to require an objection to sexual acts, now it requires a consent (which a sleeping, drunk or drugged person CAN NOT give)

Sent from my MB526 using BubHub

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to intruderalert1234 For This Useful Post:

Blessedwith3boys  (21-08-2012),Izy  (21-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I personally wouldn't let anyone else into my bed but Dh but if you do let someone into your personal space surely you must be somewhat comfortable with that person. I dunno... Just my thoughts.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bookwormmum View Post
    No I'm pretty sure it's people like you who I have a problem with.

You said:

Originally Posted by Witwicky
    So that means if I invite a man over for a one night stand, my body is no longer mine for the night? He can just continue having sex with me all night long even if I have had enough and want to stop? WTF

That is insulting rape victims. That is victim blaming. Explain to me how waking up to a man penetrating you when you do not want to be penetrated is not rape.

Um, I was being as overly dramatic as the OP in that instance. Sorry you dont get sarcasm.

Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Wdyt? Sex with sleeping woman not rape? *trigger warning*

Quote Originally Posted by Rbottom View Post
    I think its naive to consider everyone tells the truth all the time.
    I'm completely aware that people don't tell the truth all the time. Well and truly aware.

That doesn't mean your posts are any less disrespectful. Your tact is non existent, your words are cold, rude, hurtful and offensive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    100 Posts in a week
    Um, I was being as overly dramatic as the OP in that instance. Sorry you dont get sarcasm.
    We got it. Still your bad.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to misskittyfantastico For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ana Gram View Post
    ETA: White Tulips

I'm 100% certain that I was raped, still offended by your comments.

Yes, you are. You have been told multiple times by several different people that you are being offensive and insulting to people who have been raped. Why are you not getting this?
    Why am I not getting this? Why are you not getting this? Why are you women so overly dramatic and so quick to jump take people out of context. I have never implied that ALL rape victims are lying! I have never implied that women are to blame for being raped. You are all so quick to jump on anyone who has a differing opinion or see's things form a different point of view that I'm amazed you don't all have bruised heads!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I really don't care if it was sarcasm or not. It still should not have been said. It was deeply hurtful and offensive to rape victims which is what you have been told over and over and continue to ignore.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bookwormmum For This Useful Post:

Witwicky  (21-08-2012),WorkingClassMum  (21-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimberleygal1 View Post
    I personally wouldn't let anyone else into my bed but Dh but if you do let someone into your personal space surely you must be somewhat comfortable with that person. I dunno... Just my thoughts.
    I'm struggling to understand your train of thought. A husband can rape a wife....it has nothing to do with your relationship or how comfortable you feel with someone.

If you let a random, a friend, a lover or a spouse into your space, they still can't rape you.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to misskittyfantastico For This Useful Post:

intruderalert1234  (21-08-2012),Witwicky  (21-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Wdyt? Sex with sleeping woman not rape? *trigger warning*

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberleygal1 View Post
    In my case it was share the couch with the nerd with a happy laugh or share a matress with the creepy sleeze who'd been hitting on everyone all night ... i chose the lounge with the nerd , i knew neither & mr nerd couldve been a serial killer.for all i knew (it was a party, all the party goers slept the night in the lounge room)

Sent from my MB526 using BubHub