+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed its "normal" spotting. I go for my second bloods on saturday. Find out early next week and then go for a scan on Sep 3rd.
    Having high temps is freaking me out
    Let me know how you go darl thinking of you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Ladies, I had my dating scan today, thought I was about 7 weeks based on my last AF and had only a sac that the tech said looked to be less than 6 weeks. On the bright side she said the sac looked good? Gawd knows what that means lol

Trying not too panic about the whole thing, I'm intersate now so I have to wait to get home to book an appointment with my dr to have some bloods taken. Hoping like mad all is ok in there.

So im riding the wave of unknown with you both! Hope you get some good results soon...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to little_foot For This Useful Post:

Shantillylace  (24-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default HELP!!!!! 8 week scan shows 5 weeks :O

I had the same thing happen in February , I had a molar pregnancy. It's rare though, I also had the same thing happen to a friend.
    She had ultrasound at 7 weeks and told she wasn't far enough along, only just gone 4 weeks they thought. So she went back 3 weeks later and instead of being 7 weeks like they assumed she was she was 10 weeks and baby born at gestation.
    Some scans are just not meant to be seen until later on .
    Beat of luck

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly8329 For This Useful Post:

Shantillylace  (24-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonade View Post
    On the bright side she said the sac looked good? Gawd knows what that means lol

Trying not too panic about the whole thing, I'm intersate now so I have to wait to get home to book an appointment with my dr to have some bloods taken. Hoping like mad all is ok in there.

So im riding the wave of unknown with you both! Hope you get some good results soon...
    Hi lemonade!
    Welcome to the unknown. Fingers crossed for you its all good news when you get it. Its the waiting that drives me insane! But at least we arn't on our own. Fingers crossed, toes crossed, legs crossed (sorry hubby lol) arms crossed and hairs crossed everything is positive for all of us from here on out. And anyone else who is going through the waiting game.

Just as soon as I figure how to make the hands of time move faster.......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi

I had similar experience. Went for scan when I thought I was 7 weeks. Sac measured 5 weeks and was empty. Was booked for another scan in 10 days.

Jad hCG tested and my levels were good really high. So I thought I was just earlier than I was. The next scan I had the sac had grown we was a perfect size and sharp bit completely empty it was a blighted ovum.

My body wouldn't recognize that it was just the sac and the baby had died really early on.

I hope it was just your dates out and your baby is growing !

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BlueLips For This Useful Post:

Shantillylace  (27-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had blood results Wednesday and they showed HCG levels to be at 6 (two weeks out from my dates) and the doctor started talking about the options to remove it because everything was pointing to a empty sac.

Scan was booked for Monday but I cheated and moved it to Friday (yesterday). Because I couldn't stand waiting any longer (honestly wanted it OVER).

I almost fell off the table. 160 bpm. There's a peanut in the sac! 7 weeks and four days (still two weeks out from my dates)

But I'll settle for that, at least its not 3!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow!!!! Congratulations! What amazing news, and such a relief! Good luck for a happy and healthy pregnancy

11. The Following User Says Thank You to quietlyhopeful For This Useful Post:

Shantillylace  (02-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome news..... here's to the rest of your pregnancy being smooth sailing!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to PR2bMum For This Useful Post:

Shantillylace  (02-09-2012)