+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default If you could choose?

Quote Originally Posted by Eko View Post
    NOT April, as my b'day and DS's b'day are already two days apart in April. Guess when this one's due... 10th of April .
    Mine was a most definitely not April as that's when my bday is... My EDD is the day after my bday! Typical!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hum April - pg all through summer! Yay!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Yes i think I'm with the October/ November ladies here. I'm not a heat person so to not be heavily pregnant in summer would be great. I also like the idea of being able to rug up in a million layers and have an excuse to look like a giant mishalin man lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

DD was born in early August and that was great - she loved being swaddled so I think summer might have been a struggle on that front! We're TTC #2 and I would have chosen May if I could pick a month. It's not too cold or hot but beautiful days. Otherwise Sept/Oct would be my second choice. I do NOT want to be heavily pregnant in summer! But I'll run with whatever we get of course

Thanks
    Reviews

July/August/Sept - so they would be towards the older more mature end of their school years. Also balances present receiving out well with Christmas so kids aren't waiting all year being told - wait til your birthday/Christmas!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haven't thought too deeply about this & honestly don't care as long as it happens & everyone is healthy.

If I wanted to time it for convenience, a few weeks before Christmas would be ideal for us. Why? Because OH is a teacher & that is a time of year I know he'll have time off to spend with our new addition!

Thanks
    Reviews

out of all my kids birth months I think I liked May & September the best

Thanks
    Reviews
    September-November would be ideal. I usually struggle in Summer, don't know how I'd get through it heavily pregnant!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have a march bub and that was pretty good, being heavily pregnant and working in fast food over summer wasnt ideal but we do what we do, i wouldnt change it now. The worst part was swelling in the feet. The heat didnt really phase me TBH!

The next bub, im HOPINGGGGG to be a July- September bub but anywhere up to Early November would be fine.

We have SOOO much on in the first half of the year... We actually already have birthdays that are shared! My niece and uncle share the day AFTER DS's bday, and my twin niece and nephew share their birthday with a cousin, the day after my mums! Most of our birthdays are March-May.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I have a September baby and it was fabulous being pregnant during winter - she was like an in built heater!

It was also starting to warm up enough to make nights not so horribly cold for feeds.