+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 39 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default TWW now until start September

Hey kandp,
    Yeah like the others said I was given my blood slip on Friday, it depends on the clinic your with, some will do it 2 wks afterwards others wait 16 days, can depend if it's a 3 day or blast too. Most likely it will be between 6-8th sept. Give your clinic a call or does your clinic take your bloods too?

Mrs dolphin,
    I was very bloated Friday after FET and yesterday but it's started to settle today- thank god as I looked huge!! Lol, that's great you have two frosties too!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone missing? I changed it into BT order!! So we know which people will know when!

Samarasmum 1x5 Day Blast Transfered 20/8 BT 31/8
    Fortitude 1x3day embie transfer BT 1/9
    Kdsd 1x2day embie BT 3/9
    Hoping for more 2x5 Day embies Transferd 21/8 BT 3/9
    Zabella 1x5 Day Blast transferred 21/8 BT 3/9
    Tickle84 1x 5 Day Blast transferred 22/8 BT 5/8
    Mrs Dolphin 1 x 5 Day Blas transferred 25/8 BT 6/9
    Zakmick 2x3day embies BT 7/9
    Fingerscrossd11 3x3 day embies BT 7/9

Hope this finds everyone feeling positive, well and not stressing!
    Wouldn't it be awesome if we get all BFPs???
    That's my plan anyway.

AFM: cold is easing, so feeling OK.

Thanks
    Reviews

Do you include the day of transfer in your days past calculation?

Not sure what day I am but what I do know is I'm losing it! It's All I can think about every waking moment - well even in my dreams! So every moment I guess!

Anxiety is getting terrible - I feel sorry for people who struggle with this everyday! I know it is what it is and I can't change the outcome but I can't turn my brain off!

Thanks
    Reviews

So I called my clinic and my BT is on the 5th September. Ive made a decision that any symptom I feel I'm going to put it down to the hormones I'm on. I'm not even going to entertain the thought that it's pregnancy. I did the last time and I was so disappointed.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to KandP For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (27-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

KandP - sorry you were disappointed last time .... We have had many forks in the road on our baby journey and every other time it has ended badly making it extremely difficult to keep a clear head - or even be excited!

You are a strong women to hang out until the 5th (same day as me)!! Wishing you all the very best!

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews

Tickle, do you work? That use to help my mind for a few hours of the day, but now I gave it up, it's harder to not think, hope and wonder.

Kandp, sept 5th that's great! How did the acupuncture go?
    It's hard when you think what you have felt is a positive, and a lot of ppl do what you do and put it down to progestrone etc to get them through this time- helps them not go to batty.

Me on the other hand, I'm not on any progestrone support and that I have had 4 positives in a row I unfortunately can read my body very well.....

Thanks
    Reviews

Zakmick- yes I work full time. My head space is distracting me from that also 😡 I might get better as I get closer

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=KandP;6793892]...Ive made a decision that any symptom I feel I'm going to put it down to the hormones I'm on. QUOTE]

K&P High 5!! Me too. Stupid hormones trick my brain every time: I have been having waves of nausea after I eat and I am peeing like a 2 yo potty training. Damn that PROGESTERONE.

This is the time in the 2WW when things start getting tougher for me- in those days leading up to testing and AF is nearly due. My BT test is this Saturday, but between now and then AF could show up any time and spoil any hope. Better to not hope than be disappointed I reckon.

Tickle- first cycle was definately the hardest. I googled every symptom from hiccups, peeing, burping and nausea- basically trying to work out whether it had worked before the blood test day. I know it's hard not to, but I found limiting my time searching online about IVF helped ease some of my anxiety and obsession.

Zacmick- I hope this is 'the one' that sticks then stays. Four chems/MC are hard to face.

Samarasmum only 4 days to go! How are you travelling along?

Kdsd, Hoping for more, Zabella By this time next week you will all know your BT results! And I am hoping we hear of lots of BFPs!

Mrs Dolphin How're you feeling? all good so far?

Fingerscrossd11 I keep thinking of you with triplets! LOL How are things going?

Hope to hear a BFP from all of you ladies!

((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))
    Fortitude

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: TWW now until start September

Hi everyone, sorry I have been missing for a few days, I am having a really hard time. All hormonal!!! I feel like I am losing my freakin mind!!! I am still reading along, hi to all the new girls, I see some familiar names from other threads.
    Could someone please add me to the roll call, as I cant do it from my phone. my transfer date was 24/8, blood test date is 5/9.
    Thanks in advance!!!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies.. Hope everyone is hanging in there... Not sure if anyone else feels this but I think the last week has gone quite quickly.. Bet this week drags though!!

So hope we all get good news over the next week or so..

Got my levels tested today at 7 do and my estrogen was 2093 and progesterone was 222.. Was told all good and were they should be.. Whoever knows what levels r meant to be were and when!! Another part of this process that does our head in