Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh My God!!!!!
    Congratulations Lilbabysteps!!!
    What incredible news!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bwana For This Useful Post:

lilbabysteps  (06-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Bwana!!!! I couldn't believe it!!! I started crying and giggling all at the same time!!!!! What a miracle!!!

Bwana, I see you added a ticker.... I'm so happy for you xx

Fort, Good luck for this cycle!!!!! ill be thinking of you xx
    Last edited by lilbabysteps; 06-10-2012 at 12:08.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lilbabysteps For This Useful Post:

bwana  (11-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes lil, I added a ticker, but sometimes I think about removing it. Arrrggg, I am such a stresser, I hate it.
    So how are you feeling?
    Did you ask the doctor if your high progesterone is because you are having twins? Just curious........
    How does you dh/dp feel about twins?
    I think I would freak out!!!
    But I already have four babies!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default TWW now until start September

Hi ladies - I have been having trouble with my app on my phone and haven't been able to log into this forum great to read where everyone is up too! Congrats to all the BFP and hugs to all the BFN!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Tickle84 For This Useful Post:

lilbabysteps  (26-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bwana View Post
    Yes lil, I added a ticker, but sometimes I think about removing it. Arrrggg, I am such a stresser, I hate it.
    So how are you feeling?
    Did you ask the doctor if your high progesterone is because you are having twins? Just curious........
    How does you dh/dp feel about twins?
    I think I would freak out!!!
    But I already have four babies!!
    Ha Ha, you ARE a stresser, just like me lol!!! Don't take your ticker down....your 12 week mark is just about to fly by!!!!! Im feeling SOOOOOO NAUSEOUS its unbelieveable!, I had to see an endocrinologist because it got so bad! I am on Prednisolone, Omeprazole, and Zofran (Ondansetron) plus im still on progesterone, pregnancy vit's, Movicol (ew), Ural and metamucil.... and yes its as painful as it sounds!!!!!! So many things I have to take is driving me and my DP crazy!!! All I keep telling myself is it's the least I can do.... I was given this gift, how dare I complain, ya know? As for the Progesterone levels, My doc's assistant said to me, "when we got your levels back we knew there was a huge possibility it was twins and it got even more evident the sicker your got" Thanks marg lol So yeah, not really a direct answer but I'm assuming that's why it was so high in addition to the pessaries. And nah my DP was soooo excited it was twins! She wanted twins! When we had our scan we were both a blubbering mess.... sinks in more and more everytime we have a scan (had a few now because of some bleeding). Every scan it re-ignites the shock lol but really we couldnt be happier! They are getting big and strong and that's all I care about!.

How are you feeling bwana? any sickness? stressing less because of how far you are?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fort, How did you go this cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lil,
    wow, you are on quite a cocktail of meds!!!!!! All worth it though. I am weening off prednisolone at the moment, and now i have hayfever, great!! I almost begged the doctor to let me go back on it, as my headaches were getting really bad.
    What happened with your bleeding? How many weeks were you? I am interested to know, as I have had bleeding too. At 9wks3days, 10 wks, 11wks1day. And in between, just brown loss. I have had 3 extra scans at the hospital, just to put my mind at rest, and I am so in love with my little baby now, after seeing it on Monday, looking so much more human like, and kicking madly and waving arms around.
    As far as sickness goes, i don't actually feel sick, unless I think of certain foods, like lamb casserole, used to love it, feel like vomitting at the thought of having to eat it, and lasagne and mainly meat dishes. Might have to just eat smaller amounts i think.
    I have my nuchal scan booked for monday, I am excited as it will be the first time dh has seen baby moving and jumping so much, last time he saw bubs on scan i was just over 7 weeks, and it looked like a little blob.
    I am so sorry you are feeling so sick, I hope it settles soon and you can start to really enjoy the wonder of pregnancy.
    I really wanted to make the most of this pregnancy because it will probably be the last, so far it has been hard though. I was really sick with a virus when i first found out I was pregnant, for a week, maybe a bit longer, then the stressing all of the time that something was going to go wrong, then the bleeding, now the hayfever.
    Have you joined any due date threads yet? I still dont feel comfortable doing that yet.
    Have a good day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Lilbaysteps,
    I am nearly a week post transfer and BT next week. Had all sorts of strange symptoms- some 'hopeful' ones like cramping for 1 1/2 days when implantation would have been and some weird ones- like burping! Today- queasy/nausea hit this arvo and hasn't let up.
    Anyway, time will tell. I have 4 frosties as backups.

I see you're having twins!!!! I put 2 back- so you never know that could be me!

xoxox
    Fort

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortitude View Post
    Thanks Lilbaysteps,
    I am nearly a week post transfer and BT next week. Had all sorts of strange symptoms- some 'hopeful' ones like cramping for 1 1/2 days when implantation would have been and some weird ones- like burping! Today- queasy/nausea hit this arvo and hasn't let up.
    Anyway, time will tell. I have 4 frosties as backups.

I see you're having twins!!!! I put 2 back- so you never know that could be me!

xoxox
    Fort
    aaaaaaahhhhhhh.........i have got everything crossed for you Fort!!!!!!!!!!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to bwana For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (28-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bwana View Post
    Lil,
    wow, you are on quite a cocktail of meds!!!!!! All worth it though. I am weening off prednisolone at the moment, and now i have hayfever, great!! I almost begged the doctor to let me go back on it, as my headaches were getting really bad.
    What happened with your bleeding? How many weeks were you? I am interested to know, as I have had bleeding too. At 9wks3days, 10 wks, 11wks1day. And in between, just brown loss. I have had 3 extra scans at the hospital, just to put my mind at rest, and I am so in love with my little baby now, after seeing it on Monday, looking so much more human like, and kicking madly and waving arms around.
    As far as sickness goes, i don't actually feel sick, unless I think of certain foods, like lamb casserole, used to love it, feel like vomitting at the thought of having to eat it, and lasagne and mainly meat dishes. Might have to just eat smaller amounts i think.
    I have my nuchal scan booked for monday, I am excited as it will be the first time dh has seen baby moving and jumping so much, last time he saw bubs on scan i was just over 7 weeks, and it looked like a little blob.
    I am so sorry you are feeling so sick, I hope it settles soon and you can start to really enjoy the wonder of pregnancy.
    I really wanted to make the most of this pregnancy because it will probably be the last, so far it has been hard though. I was really sick with a virus when i first found out I was pregnant, for a week, maybe a bit longer, then the stressing all of the time that something was going to go wrong, then the bleeding, now the hayfever.
    Have you joined any due date threads yet? I still dont feel comfortable doing that yet.
    Have a good day

wow Bwana, It's not just me!!!! the bleeding the numerous scans!!! and the love of something so little and precious! My bleeding was at 5 weeks (brown) and then 9 weeks (red and brown).... really scary! but seeing them kicking and squirming and was truly amazing! The new zofran wafers i am on is helping with nausea and hopefully it will be gone in the next few weeks! I have a tummy virus atm which is making me feel even yukkier opefully everything will settle down soon. I hope you can get on top of your hayfever! that must be frustrating!!!! We will be 11 weeks tomorrow which actually makes my due date the 22/05/13 however my obstetrician says if I havent delivered by 37 weeks he will induce me. So it looks like I will be having these bubs about 01/05/13. Scary to think there might only be 26 weeks and 1 day to go!!!! Also we are going to skip the nuchal fold test. If they give us a percentage that is considered " high-risk" or high likelyhood of chromosomal abnormalities then we have decided we wont proceed to the amniocentesis or CVS test because of the risks so there is no point getting the nuchal fold done to begin with. If that makes sense. Our OB agreed and said "you dont want to think about this percentage the whole pregnancy worrying yourself sick, so why bother?" We agreed so we are skipping the test. We will have a 14 week scan just to have a look at them and then our 19 week scan. We are happy with that. Its just nice to see them I guess
    I was on a due date thread but they have all gone quiet like these threads, and i check out some multiples threads here and there but everyone is just laying low right now. Not a bad thing though because I am supposed to be studying for my exams and cant really concentrate at the best of times ha ha. I am so glad you are now 12 weeks and get relax a bit. The hard work is just about over for a while and you held in there! nice work keep us posted