+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    How did things go today Bwana? Been thinking of you hun xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ok, sorry it took me so long to get on here and update, my bubhub app on my phone isn't working, and all laptops were being utilised elsewhere, outside of the house. How frustrating, not being able to feed my bubhub addiction!!!!

Bloods were good, hcg of 20 000, progesterone was really really high. They were going to do my scan on friday, but would rather wait until wednesday next week, so that I am at least 7 weeks, and now that I have had a good result with the blood test, I am more than happy to wait. It would be aweful to go in too early, and for them to say "oh, too early yet to see a heartbeat, you'll have to come back again."
    Just fighting a virus of some sort now, with the most severe sore throat I have ever experienced. Hopefully I will be feeling better in a couple of days.
    Lilbabysteps: what date was your et? I can't remember. Mine was 24/9. I get confused everytime I speak to my clinic, they all have different ideas of how far along i would be now. When they called to say I was pregnant, on a wednesday, the nurse said I was 4 wk 2 days, so I figured that on the following Monday, I would be 5wks. Which would make me now 6wks 1 day today. But yesterday, the nurse said that I would only be around 6 weeks on Friday. What do you think?

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bwana For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (18-09-2012),Zakmick  (20-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bwana!!!!
    Bloods were good, hcg of 20 000, progesterone was really really high.

Fort

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Fortitude For This Useful Post:

bwana  (18-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fort, how are you going?

Lilbabysteps: I see you have added a ticker!! Good on you. I am not brave enough to do that yet. Maybe when I have got past the 12 week mark.

Zacmick: Good luck tomorrow, hopefully those follies will be ready to pop for Friday!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bwana For This Useful Post:

Zakmick  (20-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I added a ticker, positive thoughts I guess, and if its not meant to be I've enjoyed it while it was here :P How are you feeling now? better I hope and Fort how are things with you?

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Bwana, they collected 21 eggs- 17 were mature and icised. 10 survived overnight and were going strong yesterday. We had an initial ET for Monday but scientist cancelled that yesterday, as she felt they were strong enough to go to day5. No updates on Sundays, so fx we have majority still there 2mrw.Hope everyone is doing ok?? X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Zak!!!!! Thats a lot!!!!! Well done!!!
    Good luck, I hope you get a lovely blasty for transfer!!!! Keep me posted.
    I am just hanging around, reading posts, I just don't feel like I am belonging anywhere at the moment.
    I still don't feel confident moving on to due date threads, I am scared that something will go wrong as soon as I do. And I am not belonging in tww threads either. So , I am just hanging about, watching other peoples journeys, and hoping and praying that everyones dreams come true very soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, just a quick question, hoping you might be able to enlighten me. I have searched everywhere for the answer and cant find it anywhere! my progesterone level at 19dpo was 806! I have searched forums, google, fact sheets etc and even read all about levels when using pessaries and still have not found any levels quite as high as mine! Should i be worried?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lilbabysteps View Post
    Hi girls, just a quick question, hoping you might be able to enlighten me. I have searched everywhere for the answer and cant find it anywhere! my progesterone level at 19dpo was 806! I have searched forums, google, fact sheets etc and even read all about levels when using pessaries and still have not found any levels quite as high as mine! Should i be worried?
    lil, my progesterone levels are exceptionally high as well, the nurse said they like it to be over 30 (or something like that), but its still ok for them to be high. Are you on any progesterone support still? The nurse thought that i was on crinone still, but I am not. She just said that because of the high level, I would probably be suffering constipation, and I have had it pretty bad since starting on the crinone.
    you should just call your clinic if you are worried about what it means, they will put your mind at rest.
    How are you feeling otherwise?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had my scan on wednesday night, all good. Only one baby, phew!!! Nice little heartbeat, 156bpm, baby measuring spot on for my dates. 10mm, omg, so tinsy!!!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to bwana For This Useful Post:

Zakmick  (29-09-2012)