Sorry it didnt work out this time.
    thinking of you!!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellbell85 View Post
    Hey ladies!

Welcome lilbabysteps!

So sorry samarasmum absoloutely devastating... I hope you are as well as can be

Zakmick and bwana, it is always so tempting to POAS isn't it! Whatever you decide, you probably won't feel settled til BT day anyway no matter what the test shows. Last time I didn't POAS at all through TWW and was convinced I was preggers. I rang up completely expecting a 'congratulations' and it wasn't the case. I was so shocked and a complete wreck. I think a BFN is always hard, but I think this time I am expecting e BFN so maybe it will soften the blow a bit? I dunno, will wait and see.

POAS today. Definite BFN 10dp5dt. I've no symptoms and am not holding much hope. So, BT tomorrow and await results Monday arvo....
    Thanks Kellbell ET done .....TWW begins now.... still bloated!!!! Crossing everything .... Congrats Jessesgirl!!!!! thats wonderful news

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    BFN.
    Sort of expected it, cycle was doomed from EPU when they only got one viable egg.
    Good news is nurse spoke with my FS and they might let me cycle back to back.

Bowing out for a few days to sulk. Good luck to everyone else.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: TWW now until start September

Oh damn Fort!!!! So sorry!!! Good though that they will let you do a back to back.
    Take care, and sulk as long as you need. xxx

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bwana For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (01-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default TWW now until start September

Fort- thinking if you hun, I thought this was it for you!! Be good to yourself. X

7. The Following User Says Thank You to jessesgirl For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (01-09-2012)

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews

I caved this morning and POAS, it was a negative, still early as AF isn't due till Sept 6th but sorry TMI I was checking my cervix and noticed a pinky brown mucous discharge - not a lot as there is none on my underwear..
    I'm not feeling optimistic anymore, usually if I see a brown discharge it's usually bad news for me but it's a different colour..
    Idk if I didn't see a discoloured discharge I would think it was still too early for a positive as I still have all the signs I am, stitch/stretch/tugging sensations in my pelvic area and around hips. My bb are tender and swollen, tiredness and constant lower back pain..maybe it was a chemical...grrr I wish my body would just behave sometimes!!

Kell: have done back to back transfers before, even after m/c, but sometimes it can take a little bit for my AF to come which may give me a months break. We have taken a couple of months break also before to save some cash up. I prefer to keep going, as I don't want to waste anymore time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear the news Fort ....

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lilbabysteps For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (02-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry for the bfn Fort.. Good news about the back to back..

Zak and I r the same. I too got the same discharge but on my liner. Still POAS for some bizarre reason and of course it was a bfn (i was 10dp2dt).. After being an absolute mess last night, have woken up with no af.. Mild cramps but they don't feel like the normal af cramps.. not getting my hopes up coz I was absolutely distraught last night and last thing I want is to fall hard again.. (Although I know I will).. DH was worried I stressed myself out for nothing.. So now just have to wait til tomorrow for the bt..
    Had me thinking though, as we have a bubsicle, would they let u do a FET straight after a fresh cycle?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to kdsd For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (02-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

kdsd It depends on the clinic. they wanted me to do an FET straight away but I declined as I want to do fresh. I hope you don't need to do an FET and you get posative news tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks samarasmum... I hope so too.. If I can do a FET straight away then it would be good otherwise, I have to wait til November for another cycle as I have to go to Sydney right in the middle of my cycle in October. DH has been wonderful.. Telling me not to stress.. Wait for bt results and if it's a no then he says we will keep going until its a yes..