+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 39 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls, may I jump onto this thread? I have ET tomorrow and will hopefully be starting my TWW. ....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: TWW now until start September

yes, I do. my bbs are really, really sore, I felt queazy this morning for the first time, I get little crampy feelings around where I would expect to feel ovulation pain, I get cramps when I cough or sneeze. I am teary, very emotional, really cranky..... but, the meds I am on can be blamed for every symptom I am feeling too, so......i will just have to keep waiting and hoping.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Bwana. I do not feel anything, perfectly normal. Maybe a bad sign......

Thanks
    Reviews

maybe, but not necessarily. Some people dont get any symptoms what so ever!! Dont lose hope yet!
    Just because I have symptoms, also dosnt mean I am pregnant. it is probably just all the meds I am on. It is nice just thinking that I could be for now though.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bwana For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (02-09-2012)

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default TWW now until start September

Quote Originally Posted by bwana View Post
    maybe, but not necessarily. Some people dont get any symptoms what so ever!! Dont lose hope yet!
    Just because I have symptoms, also dosnt mean I am pregnant. it is probably just all the meds I am on. It is nice just thinking that I could be for now though.

Ohh Bwana, my will power is caving too, I want to see a positive to put me out of my misery, as I believe I'm pregnant, as it's so similar to my positives..but it's still so early!!

Snowybaby, everyone is completely different, don't compare yourself to others as that will surely send you mad. Do you have BT throughout the 2ww to monitor your hormones. I don't, we transfer and then the next BT is for result- so I have no idea what's going on.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Zakmick For This Useful Post:

bwana  (31-08-2012)

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default TWW now until start September

Quote Originally Posted by Kellbell85;
    Hopefully this is your month zakmick...how many cycles of IVF have you been through so far?
    Sorry Kell, I didn't answer your question, this is our 7th transfer, with 3 stimulated cycles. 4 have been consecutive m/c and 2 bfn.

How are you going?

Thanks
    Reviews

We can be strong, we can make it to bt day!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Fort, how are you holding up? Blood test tomorrow!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies!

Welcome lilbabysteps!

So sorry samarasmum absoloutely devastating... I hope you are as well as can be

Zakmick and bwana, it is always so tempting to POAS isn't it! Whatever you decide, you probably won't feel settled til BT day anyway no matter what the test shows. Last time I didn't POAS at all through TWW and was convinced I was preggers. I rang up completely expecting a 'congratulations' and it wasn't the case. I was so shocked and a complete wreck. I think a BFN is always hard, but I think this time I am expecting e BFN so maybe it will soften the blow a bit? I dunno, will wait and see.

POAS today. Definite BFN 10dp5dt. I've no symptoms and am not holding much hope. So, BT tomorrow and await results Monday arvo....

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kellbell85 For This Useful Post:

bwana  (01-09-2012),lilbabysteps  (01-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and Zakmick... Do you have breaks between your cycles or just keep going one after the other? If this cycle isn't successful I will prob have next 2 months off as won't be in WA as will be on holidays... I feel really upset about it and feel I am just wasting 2 months... But as hubby says a couple of months break will probably do us good... If you have had breaks, do u feel more refreshed? Or are you just sort of waiting around and feeling you are in limbo land? (anyone else also feel free to comment!)
    Last edited by Kellbell85; 31-08-2012 at 18:25.