+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 40 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    ROLL CALL CHECK!!!!!
    Beck09jebs 5 FET on 20/08/12 BFP!!!!
    Hoping for more 2x5 Day embies Transferd 21/8 BFP!!!!
    Samarasmum 1x5 Day Blast Transfered 20/8 BT 31/8
    Fortitude 1x3day embie transfer BT 1/9
    Kellbell 5 day transfer on 21/8 BT 1/9
    Kdsd 1x2day embie BT 3/9
    Zabella 1x5 Day Blast transferred 21/8 BT 3/9
    Tickle84 1x 5 Day Blast transferred 22/8 BT 5/9
    Bwana 1x 5 day transfer 24/8, blood test date is 5/9
    KandP 2x 5 day transfer 25/8 blood test date is 5/9
    Mrs Dolphin 1 x 5 Day Blas transferred 25/8 BT 6/9
    Snowybaby 1x 3 day embryo transferred 24/9 BT 6/9
    Zakmick 2x3day embies BT 7/9
    Fingerscrossd11 3x3 day embies BT 7/9

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats hoping for more!!!

For tomorrow Samarasmum.. For u

Hopefully the BFPs continue down that roll call!!

Not much happening here.. Feeling bloated, nipples still sore and boobies feel bigger.. Not going to read into it though.. My dad had a good point today. If I was to poas on Sunday and it was negative, I will have a crappy day at work.. Im planning on calling in sick on Monday for bt day so maybe I should just hold off til then.. Maybe I should just stick to my guns and just wait to see the bt results.. I'll save money that way!!

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default TWW now until start September

Awesome and congrats Hoping!!! excellent result!!

Sorry girls I know there were some questions but I've gone blank on who asked them.

The colour with the crinone is normal, as ou could have irritated the cervix, try not inserting as far- the other thought it could be an implantation bleed??

When saying where you are in, it depends on how you write it:
    Ie 10 dpo means 10 days past ovulation
    Or 7dp3dt means counting the day you transferred 7 days past transfer plus a 3 day embryo or 5.

So my transfer was 24th aug do I'm either 10dpo or 7dp3dt

When they do epu, they don't count the first day, so if epu was on the Monday, day 1 would be Tuesday.

I hope it makes sense??

I worked today, first emergency teaching position since transfer and I'm knackered came home and slept for two hours. Lots of cramps going on today, like a constant band around my lower tummy..geez my bb are sure too and I need to drink more water my head is thumping!

Ps excuse punctuation !!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: TWW now until start September

thanks for clearing that up for me.
    ooooo......my fingers will be crossed for you tomorrow samarasmum!!! how are you feeling? positive about it?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews

That's ok!!
    Wow I just looked at my post, I was lying down posting with one typing finger on my phone..

I like the look of our ROLL CALL now... Come on more BFP's!! GL tomorrow samarasmum!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats hoping for more!!!!!

Good luck for tomorrow samaras mum

Good idea kdsd, don't POAS Sunday if you have to go to work. I was going to do an early blood test Friday rather than Saturday so I could get results the Saturday rather thAn monday (wow that sounds confusing) - but I work Saturday arvo and if it's a bad result I really don't want to get that info whilst at work...so going to wait to get results Monday...

Im still hoping, but I don't feel it's worked. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Not long to go fortitude...you will know within 48hrs

Thanks
    Reviews
    I mentioned earlier that I POAS yesterday and tonight to see what the HCG looks like in my system (i had my last booster wednesday morning) and just ended up being disappointed and confused because the line isn't strong. I don't even know what i was expecting - i know it wouldn't indicate pregnancy, but i figured that with a shot in my system, it would have been stronger than that. Anyway, i'm now trying not to think of it - we have friends arriving tomorrow to spend the weekend so that will keep my mind off things, and i think i might POAS Monday, the day before my test.

Interestingly, my ET was the 25th and i put my BT at the 6th Sept. When i called my clinic they said the 5th? I'll call again tomorrow to double check it. I don't have a great feeling about this round, and i'm automatically thinking that each symptom is the progesterone.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by KandP View Post
    I mentioned earlier that I POAS yesterday and tonight to see what the HCG looks like in my system (i had my last booster wednesday morning) and just ended up being disappointed and confused because the line isn't strong. I don't even know what i was expecting - i know it wouldn't indicate pregnancy, but i figured that with a shot in my system, it would have been stronger than that. Anyway, i'm now trying not to think of it - we have friends arriving tomorrow to spend the weekend so that will keep my mind off things, and i think i might POAS Monday, the day before my test.

Interestingly, my ET was the 25th and i put my BT at the 6th Sept. When i called my clinic they said the 5th? I'll call again tomorrow to double check it. I don't have a great feeling about this round, and i'm automatically thinking that each symptom is the progesterone.
    I've never POAS with a booster before, so not sure what it's suppose to look like, but from our other thread it's suppose to come up dark? Don't want to panic you!!!Do you think your absorbing the drug correctly? I have no experience in this- so please don't panic! Or what POAS are you using- are they reliable?
    Glad you have friends coming over- distraction is the key!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know, and that's what i'm worried about I just don't know I am scared to call my nurse and ask her because she'll get cranky that I POAS. The ones we bought are the ones that look like the little pee-stick ones, but they are first response brand so thought they'd be reputable? Maybe they're not that good... I think i'll bite the bullet and call anyway and face the wrath of my FN.

Actually, the test result reminds me exactly of what Mrs Jaguar's early test result looked like, if you remember? A really faint second line...

Thanks for replying Zaky
    Last edited by KandP; 30-08-2012 at 21:31.

Thanks
    Reviews
    KandP - I had an ovidrel booster Sunday and I POAS Monday arvo - the exact ones you are talking about and got no line whatsoever. I POAS the next arvo with a FRER and had a definite second line there. I just think those first response stick ones are not very sensitive! Hope that makes you relax a bit..

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Kellbell85 For This Useful Post:

KandP  (30-08-2012)