+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 39 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default TWW now until start September

Quote Originally Posted by bwana View Post
    ah ha, yes, we were sharing a dessert!!! I feel a lot better at the moment, thanks.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub
    Awesome !! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    well im 8dp5dt today and POAS again today. The second line that was there yesterday has pretty much completely faded, can jusssst see it faintly. So im guessing that is the ovidrel left in my system and am very doubtful that this will end in a BFP...but shall wait and see.

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews

Now you know Kell, if you POAS again it will be a true result! It's still really early to be getting a positive- don't loose hope yet x

Thanks
    Reviews
    yeah well thats true zakmick...at least i know the ovidrel is out of my system now. will just keep hoping...

hubby is on night shifts at the moment too so i think the being alone thing is not helping with my brain thinking overtime.

how are you feeling today zakmick?

Thanks
    Reviews

It's hard to switch that brain off isn't it??

Mine has been going overtime too, hoping this one has fertilised correctly and we might just have a real chance. I'll be ok just don't want this to end like the others..

Have you been feeling any symptoms or could it be explained by ovidrel? I've never been on it, only the pregynl trigger for epu- never through the 2ww.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah definitely need an off switch for my brain! Hopefully this is your month zakmick...how many cycles of IVF have you been through so far?

i haven't had any symptoms really...a few headaches which i rarely get, but i think that may be from my progesterone supps. I did pregnyl trigger and 3 booster shots 3 days apart, last cycle. Had to do ovidrel trigger and boosters this time as could not get any pregnyl.

It's amazing all the different regimes etc that people are on. I guess it comes down to what their infertility is from and different clinic/doctors preference. I think alot of it is trial and error though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kell and Zak - I also took pregnyl for my boosters - i had ovidrel for my trigger. The pregnyl stings me when i inject it, so i have to take it slowly.

I've been getting more cramps this time around (i think it's partially due to my slow moving bowel at the moment - man, i've posted about my bowel in every thread i'm subscribed to !) and I rang my FS yesterday and he asked if i had any spotting etc, which i haven't, and he said it could be that the pregnyl is irritating my ovaries. It's a weird mix of pains i'm getting - crampy, twingey, then little twinge/sharp pains REALLY low down. Oh man this whole process is just so confusing. I said this in the other thread, but this time around, my boobs haven't really been affected - last cycle they were huge and sore for pretty much the whole 2WW and only went down a couple of days before my BFN BT. This time, only intermittent sensitive nipples, so who the hell knows? I'm 5dp5dt today.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: TWW now until start September

My boobs are so sore I want to hit anyone who accidentally knocks them. And I have had to become super protective of them.
    Also, starting last night, whenever I cough, I get a cramp, around the spot I usually get ovulation pain. It can double me over!

Thanks
    Reviews

I have always wondered, do you count the day of transfer as a day? So my transfer was on Friday last week, am I 6dpt, or 7dpt?

Thanks
    Reviews

also, if I had epu on monday and transfer on friday, is that a 4 or 5 day?