+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 40 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: TWW now until start September

Well, here's to better embryos for you, and a better environment for mine!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default TWW now until start September

Quote Originally Posted by bwana View Post
    Well, here's to better embryos for you, and a better environment for mine!

Absofeckinglutely!!! X

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zakmick For This Useful Post:

bwana  (29-08-2012),Fortitude  (29-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    bwana - how good would that be hey! Then a little something too to ease the pain of a BFN - or better yet just make us all get BFP's first go!

KandP - good to hear that you don't have sore BBs either - but let's hope it means nothing and we still get our BFP! I don't think I got sore BBs at all with my DD either who was a natural conception (second month off the pill mind you, makes this process even more frustrating!) so hopefully it's just something I don't get and doesn't mean anything!

We seem to be able to get awesome embryos (although not in huge numbers) but they just don't want to implant for some reason.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrs Dolphin For This Useful Post:

bwana  (29-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone! Hope the 2WW is not driving you all completely nuts!

Mrsh22: Congrats!!!

Fortitude AF stays away

Zamick: Cant say i have ever noticed being dry, I swear I just leak crinone all day . I hope it clears up for you, it sounds uncomfortable.

Bwana: I have to take Pred occasionally to treat my Lupus and I hate it, As I say to my partner, $15 of Pred can undo thousands of $ of therapy for me! In the past I have suffered from severe depression,. I am really good now and have not been hospitalised for years, but put me on the Pred and I am a snarling, angry, stressed out, crying b**** in about 3 days. We actually keep a countdown on the fridge so I can see how many more days I have until i titre (I take a high dose, so have to take lowering doses over a few weeks when I stop). I cry every time I am told I have to take it.... Dont worry, the symptoms clear quickly when you stop.

AFM:
    Been sick with my first cold of the season for the last few days.Unfortunately almost everyone at work has it, so there is no chance of taking any time off, and I am not taking anything in case. Sucks! Had some fever as well, which I don't think has helped the poor little embie any.
    Not feeling very positive about my chances today. I am 8dp5dt and negative POAS. Just in case, I made an appointment with my FS for 2 days after my blood test just in case. He is a Gyn/Ob as well, and can be quite difficult to get into, and I don't want to be left in limbo. I think having a next step will make it a bit easier if it is BFN on Monday..... I am hoping I can do a back to back frozen cycle if it comes to it. I also have to travel for a conference next month, so I want to see how the dates will look, because I will cancel if I need to

To Everyone

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zabella For This Useful Post:

bwana  (29-08-2012),Fortitude  (29-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Hehe I've booked an appt with my FS for the afternoon of my BT as well, just in case!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to KandP For This Useful Post:

Zabella  (29-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maybe I should make an appt to see ours just in case too.. Never thought that far ahead.. Thankfully I have u girls to keep my head in tact lol...
    So I keep saying I'm not going to poas..but was thinking as its fathers day on Sunday (bt Monday), whether I should do one then.. Mmmmmm... What to do... Do u tell ur DHs if u poas earlier???

Thanks
    Reviews

Zabella, can I ask, do you think prednisolone causes bloating, or slight weight gain? I feel like the weight I lost pre- ivf cycle this month, has slowly crept back on. Not too happy, seeing as it was so hard to shift in the first place!

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews

Kdsd, I cave and tell DH that I poas, he just shakes his head at me...

Bwana, I wouldn't be surprised if you were bloated due to the predisnone, as I had a knee operation about 6 wks ago and the last few days it has become fluidy again (as i haven't done anything different) and I think that nasty drug is the culprit!!

Oh wow, I'm exhausted this afternoon..and the dryness is getting better, so I think not having to take the predisnone has helped too today.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Zakmick For This Useful Post:

bwana  (29-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

ksds, I have done sneaky poas in the past, they all ended badly, and one of the few times I didnt, I got a bfp! So, I am reluctant to even poas, let alone tell dh! It would be a nice fathers day present though, I agree! And it is only the day before bt......

Thanks
    Reviews

Zakmick, I am hoping the bloatiness (if thats what it is) goes away soon, however, even if I get a bfp, I will be on prednisilone until around 12 weeks I think. oh well. just have to keep reminding myself why I am on it. All good!