+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Deleting messages

Hardly ever - I like keeping conversations threads there to reply to easily. Lazy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014

Default Re: Deleting messages

I don't ever delete. My phone automatically deletes the oldest message in each thread when the messages exceed the limit (think its 250)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts

I delete all the time. I clean out my fb too. I am the total opposite of hoarder. I'm not a clean freak, far from it, but I hate clutter, even if it's not physical clutter.
    Last edited by BigRedV; 20-08-2012 at 18:45.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BigRedV For This Useful Post:

3InATub  (20-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I get lots and clean out every couple of weeks. I do the same with emails, facebook etc. I like it to look nice and clean and don't like clutter!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I delete most messages as soon as I have replied. I only keep nice ones from DH and details like meetings/coffee dates etc

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mallie View Post
    I delete most messages as soon as I have replied. I only keep nice ones from DH and details like meetings/coffee dates etc
    I used to do that, 'lock' all the special/nice ones and delete the rest. Can't seem to do that on an iPhone, so it's all or nothing

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bell & Bug View Post
    I used to do that, 'lock' all the special/nice ones and delete the rest. Can't seem to do that on an iPhone, so it's all or nothing
    You can if you go into the MSG hit edit up the top then delete the ones you want to buy keep the others. Hope that makes sense lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by wantmore View Post
    You can if you go into the MSG hit edit up the top then delete the ones you want to buy keep the others. Hope that makes sense lol
    Yeah but that takes forever when you have hundreds of messages.

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    B&B, I deleted your messages today...after saving your number
    Havent deleted your last one though because I replied and you didnt reply back So I had to save it incase you decide to txt back and I have no idea what you are replying too hahaha

11. The Following User Says Thank You to London For This Useful Post:

Guest1234  (21-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    B&B, I deleted your messages today...after saving your number
    Havent deleted your last one though because I replied and you didnt reply back So I had to save it incase you decide to txt back and I have no idea what you are replying too hahaha
    I'll reply when I have the info I need can't believe you didn't know it was me after you told me to text you