+ Reply to Thread
    Bonkers is offline wishes she was a glow worm. A glow worm's never glum, 'cos how can you be grumpy when the sun shines out of your bum?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default DS tried spicy food for the first time

And he didn't like it. His only 3, and he cried which was very sad and upsetting but what he did next I will never forget and I laughed so much I cried.

He ran to the door and said "get in car" and I asked why he then said "go doctors to fix" awwww bless his cotton socks it was so cute!

He eventually had some milk and get better after asking and asking about the doc. The silly thing is he wanted to try it, I told him it's spicy and will hurt his mouth but he didn't listen lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

My kids love spicy food, but I've given it to them from like 1yo. Their favourite is curry.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nawwww. Our DS 2.9 had a bit of DHs spicy pizza on Sat it made his eyes water and he said "hot hot water water" then proceeded to drink lots of water. Funny thing was he wanted more!! He nearly at a piece of jalapeño pepper but we stopped him just in time!

Bonkers is offline wishes she was a glow worm. A glow worm's never glum, 'cos how can you be grumpy when the sun shines out of your bum?
    Thanks
    Reviews

Haha! We don't often have spicy food because I don't know how to cook it lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

22 month old DS likes spicy food too - he inhaled the chili mud crab and
    Noodles we made Saturday night but like pp he has been having curry/mild chili since he was about 9 months!

AndrewTheEmu is offline Bubhub Ambassador - tongue in cheek
    Thanks
    Reviews

Aww soo cute.

26mnth old DD loves chilli & curry but like others have said, she's been having it since she was a baby. We had to. DH and I live off spicy food. I don't know what id cook her if she didn't like it (probably sausages every night lol) so we weaned her onto it.

Tiny but of sauce with a bowl full of rice and slowly increased the spice to rice ratio.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: DS tried spicy food for the first time

7 month old DS had his first spicy taste this morning, and loved it! Homemade portuguese chicken with ginger garlic and chilli yum yum We are doing BLW and he has been so adventurous with his eating.