Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck tomorrow Lea80!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac8 View Post
    Hi ladies,

Hope you're all well! Sorry I've been MIA, I've just not found the time to sit down and read through all your posts until now!!

Pippi and Calli - have you had your scans now? Hope they went well!

Clementine - how is your MS going? Great blood results! Good luck for your scan - when is it coming up?

Hi to everyone else, I hope you and your bubs are all doing well

I had my 1st OB appointment last week and my DR did a quick scann. Everything was looking on track, so DH and I were very relieved! Now we wait another 2 and a half weeks or so until the big 12 weeks NT scan. We're looking forward to telling our family and friends
    Hi Mac80,

That is great news - so glad your scan went well. Not long for you to wait now till your 12 week scan, and especially being able to tell everyone your exciting news. We have decided to tell everyone after our scan on Thursday (provided that everything is fine). I can't wait to finally be able to let everybody know. It has been so nice at work with everybody knowing and after Thursday I will not have to hide it anymore. The 2 and a half weeks will go fast for you too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pippi01 View Post
    Hello Mac8

My scan is on Wednesday. I feel really icky. Like I want to be ill but it doesn't eventuate. So I hope that Wednesday will give me some positive light!
    Goodluck for tomorrow Pippi. I am sure that everything will be fine. I will be thinking of you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine Grace View Post
    My fs said to get any early scan, so had one this morning at 6 weeks and saw the heartbeat at 150! Not out if the woods yet, but great to see that teeny heart fluttering
    Yah Clemantine! That is great news. What a relief it is to finally see the heartbeat. You are already half way there Woo hoo! So when do you go back?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick question, my Bub hub app on my i-phone has stopped working. I switched my phone off and it still wasn't working. I then deleted the app and went to re-install it but I can no longer find a Bub hub app... Is anyone else experiencing the same problem? I will be lost without my app on my phone...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Calli, I din't use the mobile app, but still access bubhub in my iPhone and just noticed that they have a message saying the iPhone and android apps for BubHub are currently unavailable, so am guessing they are having issues. Yiu should still be able to access BubHub via the internet just by going to rhe web address.

Pippi, you and I are both off to scans tomorrow . Very excited for you. Will it be your 7 week scan? Mine will be my 8 week scan with my Ob, so I will finally know (hopefully) if I have one or two bubbas in there. Can very much relate to feeling icky. I'm feeling like I want to be sick most of the time(except when eating), but nithing happens.

Clementine, congrats on seeing that lovely little heartbeat. It's such wonderfully reassuring thing. Will you have another at 8 weeks?

Mac8, great news re your Ob appointment. Will be great to get that 12 week scan behind you. You tend to feel a little more relaxed once that one's behind you.

Hope everyone else is doing well. Gotta run as my little one is awake a squawking. Take care everyone and I'll look forward ro hearing of some more lovely updates

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    How are all of you ladies going? Surviving?

This early part is really hard. Im starting to get lots of nausea and dizzy head spins now, actually feeling pretty crappy. Im hoping the next 6 weeks will fly by and get to that 13 week mark.

Had a mini freak out this morning when my nurse reminded me that I'm a negative blood type (and DP is positive) so i have to have he the extra antibody injections. Hopefully shouldn't be too much of a problem though.

Hope all you ladies are doing well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I did a post yesterday but it didn't load up. Scan went really well. Saw the heart beating really quickly. Felt elated! Booked in scan for 12 weeks and ob's appointment.

Today I was on an excursion and started bleeding. It went right through my jeans! I was very panicky but couldn't work out why this was happening. Luckily, there was another teacher with me and lots of adults so I dashed off to Melb IVF in a cab for a scan. I was a wreck but held it together! I had my jacket tied around my waist to hide the blood. Very uncomfortable! My DH rushed from work in Cranbourne to be by my side.

The scan showed a really healthy heartbeat but I had a blood clot which damaged 1/4 of my placenta. I am very luck and still clutching onto straws for the next week or so. My Dr seems to think that things will be okay but I am taking it one day at a time. I am now on progesterone injections for the next four days. Had my progesterone levels checked and they have gone up since my last bt, so that is reassuring!

We are off to QLD on Saturday, so I am looking forward to relaxing for a week! I am on bed rest orders for the next two days. The bleeding has eased up and is going brown. So I feel much better.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pippi01 View Post
    I did a post yesterday but it didn't load up. Scan went really well. Saw the heart beating really quickly. Felt elated! Booked in scan for 12 weeks and ob's appointment.

Today I was on an excursion and started bleeding. It went right through my jeans! I was very panicky but couldn't work out why this was happening. Luckily, there was another teacher with me and lots of adults so I dashed off to Melb IVF in a cab for a scan. I was a wreck but held it together! I had my jacket tied around my waist to hide the blood. Very uncomfortable! My DH rushed from work in Cranbourne to be by my side.

The scan showed a really healthy heartbeat but I had a blood clot which damaged 1/4 of my placenta. I am very luck and still clutching onto straws for the next week or so. My Dr seems to think that things will be okay but I am taking it one day at a time. I am now on progesterone injections for the next four days. Had my progesterone levels checked and they have gone up since my last bt, so that is reassuring!

We are off to QLD on Saturday, so I am looking forward to relaxing for a week! I am on bed rest orders for the next two days. The bleeding has eased up and is going brown. So I feel much better.
    Look after yourself! R&R sounds fantastic. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

I almost am too scared to post in here...
    I got a BFP on POAS since 7dp5dt the tests are so strong compared with a previous cycle that I miscarried in my hcg at 16dpo was 140 and I am petrified as the previous miscarriage my hcg was 98 at 14dpo. I am having repeat bloods tomorrow morning.

I am feeling extremely nauseous and very sore boobs so fingers crossed.

Pippi relax breathe and take care of your self enjoy the sunshine state the weather here in the far north is amazing at the moment, paradise.

Mrs Jaguar I have followed your BFP from the beginning and you have given me so much hope this cycle x

Clementine Grace congrats on your surprise BFP

Bella