Closed Thread
Page 80 of 81 FirstFirst ... 307078798081 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Pippi, is that place in frankston? I just was there last weekend and I think that was the store I saw some gorgeous outfits!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yeah it is. A couple of doors down from pumpkin patch. There is one in Fountain Gate too. How are you going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am going to start up a fb group for us. It will be private so only us can view.

Any group name ideas??

Can I search your names to invite you or need to be friends with you on fb first?

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi there... did you start a fb page?? would be really interested in joining as I find this page a bit confusing to use...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep, saw it at frankston. I'm going well, 37+2 and looking forward to finishing work on Tuesday. Have been cooking up,a storm here in preparation and have a huge pile of sewing to do too. Nesting? Yep!

Thanks
    Reviews
    What have you been cooking? I made a couple batches of bolognaise and bought a few extra food items but not sure what else to cook for freezing. We are not the type to freeze.

Not long to go and well done on working still. I felt like crap today. Acid reflux and shortness of breath. Glad to be in bed after watching a tense Essendon match.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopeful she is gorgeous!!

Pippi - love the FB page idea!! Will def join!! I also love ur cross stitch! I wish I had that much patience! I also suffer from heartburn/acid reflux I've worked out that it gets worse after eating bread! It's only taken me since I was 8 weeks to work that out!!

Sorry if I've missed anyone, it's hard to reply on my phone (I can't scroll back!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wunsi yay for maternity leave, not long to go now at all! What you cooking?

Pippi love the cross stitch and love the name Thomas, it's such an honest, beautiful name. Oh and yea what you said about the oddness after having the baby is completely true. It's all still very surreal

Thanks Abubby we are completely captivated by her!! Yuck to the reflux it's just nasty!

We are going home tomorrow, and I just can't wait. Have enjoyed our experience (we did a hospital/hotel package) but looking forward to going home and starting out home together as a family. Still can't believe she is here and it's been 5 days already! Saying that it feels like she's always been here. Love her so much. Oh and we finally found a name for her......... Isabelle Marie Agnes

Here's a pic of her loving the hotel bed hehe ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1365856106.576668.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gorgeous Isabelle.

As for cooking I've done a lamb and chickpea stew, another bean stew, minestrone soup, zucc&bacon slice and meatballs. Doing a Spag Bol and lasagne today and meatloaf and vegie soup later in the week and a stack of sweet and savory muffins. Just love going to the freezer and pulling out something and not thinking about it. I usually do a bit of thus over winter, but never to this degree.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pippi, have u set up FB yet? I think if you tell us the name of group we can look up and request to join and you can accept us as members. Otherwise my name is Dimity Chisholm if u want to find me.

I am officially on maternity leave today - so happy, tho it was a little sad leaving. I also has my baby shower on sat which was very overwhelming. So, 5 weeks today until I meet my bub.

Wunsi - r u delivering naturally or c-section. Sorry, u may have mentioned I'm sure but I'm always on phone so hard to scroll back.

Pippi - is the nursery complete?

Jen - Isabelle is beautiful! So happy for u. Where r u located? I've heard of the hospital / hotel packages in Sydney but r u on the gold coast? Not sure why I thought that u were?