Closed Thread
Page 8 of 81 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thank you so much for the reassurance ladies, this is quite a panicky time!

Calli, wow nearly at that magic 12 week mark, so exciting!

Mrs J, you must be counting down the days, I'm sure your Dr will do another scan. Surely they must know us ivf girls are more toey than most. Only a few weeks for you to be 12 weeks too, so wonderful

Pippi, best of luck for your scan, am sure it will all go fantastically.

arg i was tossing up whether or not to do another HCG and torture myself, but decided to just do it. Last saturday at 19dpo was 1800 and today at 26dpo it's almost 22,000 so doubling time of 46 hours which I'm super happy. Will hold me till the scan. God this is a nerve wracking time, it all seems to goo to be true.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Hope you're all well! Sorry I've been MIA, I've just not found the time to sit down and read through all your posts until now!!

Pippi and Calli - have you had your scans now? Hope they went well!

Clementine - how is your MS going? Great blood results! Good luck for your scan - when is it coming up?

Hi to everyone else, I hope you and your bubs are all doing well

I had my 1st OB appointment last week and my DR did a quick scann. Everything was looking on track, so DH and I were very relieved! Now we wait another 2 and a half weeks or so until the big 12 weeks NT scan. We're looking forward to telling our family and friends

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello Mac8

My scan is on Wednesday. I feel really icky. Like I want to be ill but it doesn't eventuate. So I hope that Wednesday will give me some positive light!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF Babies Due April/May/June 2013

My fs said to get any early scan, so had one this morning at 6 weeks and saw the heartbeat at 150! Not out if the woods yet, but great to see that teeny heart fluttering

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine Grace View Post
    My fs said to get any early scan, so had one this morning at 6 weeks and saw the heartbeat at 150! Not out if the woods yet, but great to see that teeny heart fluttering
    Such wonderful news. I really, REALLY want to see bub again.. I'm so happy yours went beautifully. Yay BABY!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mrsjaguar View Post
    Such wonderful news. I really, REALLY want to see bub again.. I'm so happy yours went beautifully. Yay BABY!
    You've only got a week or so to see your little bean again don't you? It'll be so much bigger!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Clementine, that's brilliant news! How amazing does it feel to see that little flashing

Pippi - not long now and try not to worry. If it helps, I had a few symptoms here and there early on and now nothing (apart from gigantic breasts, lol!) and my second scan 9w3d was fine. I know what it's like though with the horrific wait and your stomach seems to move further into your throat the closer it gets. it'll all be fine. Not long now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine Grace View Post
    You've only got a week or so to see your little bean again don't you? It'll be so much bigger!!
    I don't know if our OB will do a scan. If he doesn't, we'll have to wait 3 more weeks for the 12-week NT scan.

Thanks
    Reviews

Fantastic news Clem!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That is great news Clem! How are you feeling pregnancy wise?

I only have one more day of waiting!

Thanks Mac8 - well after I posted the comment on Saturday I started to feel funny again and on Sunday I was feeling quite sick. Food wasn't going down too well and today I felt sick again but after I ate lunch it settled down and I was starving! I told my mum that I am not going to read too much into it as I don't want to get my hopes up too much. But it is reassuring! I was quite tired today too.