Closed Thread
Page 79 of 81 FirstFirst ... 29697778798081 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    She is adorable mrsjaguar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopeful, we are waiting to hear how you went. Hope all is well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm delighted to say that we had a little girl today!! She weighed in at 3.97 kilo, has lovely brown hair and is just adorable, we are completely smitten. We haven't chosen her name yet, but will share as soon as we have. She's fed a few times, sleeps like an angel and her blood sugars have all come back great <3

Sorry it took me a while to get on, I can't wait for you all to experience this X x will post a pic once my phone has charged X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yey Hopeful that's incredible news!!! I've been checking here on and off all day! So excited that u finally have ur bubba girl with you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So excited for you Jen. Squee! A girl! Good luck choosing a name to match her precious face. xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies, I've been away a while and just caught up on the last month! Took me a while to read, but I'm let feeling sooo happy!

hopefuljen, congrats on the wonderful news!
    Msjag, your little Georgia is just beautiful!

i can't believe we're all so close to our dates!

As for me.. Baby is currently booked in for csection on 6 may, week 37 due to having developed obstetric cholestasis.. Problem with my liver which should go away when baby z is born. I was startled when I got diagnosed, but know it's not too serious and on the positive note, at least we get to meet this little person sooner..

ps on the earlier posts, so glad to hear its not just my hubbie who has zero libido since my pregnancy! We are so 'programmed' into thinking the guys always want it, that I'm too embarrassed to admit my husband is happier kissing my belly!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Jen - wonderful news :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aww thanks so much ladies. Still very much in shock and denial that she is ours. Love her so much!! Not long to go for everyone now, were on the way.

Here's a pic of her
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1365622022.790813.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    She is adorable Jen, I was thinking the same thing about being in shock and denial. Such a long journey to get to this point then he/she is here!

I was telling DH last night that it will feel weird having him constantly moving in my tummy then all of a sudden he is next to us.

Do you have a name for her yet? On my mobile and can't remember if you have mentioned it.

I think he will be a spoilt / trendy bubba as my mum told me that my SIL went shopping and her couch is covered in clothes ranging from 000 - 00. She went to Ollies's Place. Has anyone heard of that shop? It is a new baby shop. Reasonably priced and trendy.

I will post pics up of the nursery on the weekend as my wall decals have finally arrived and blinds are going in on Friday. Yay!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1365634852.354269.jpg

Here is his cross stitch name finally finished. Just needs to be framed. I should finish the nappy bag today too.