Closed Thread
Page 77 of 81 FirstFirst ... 27677576777879 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I feel kind of mean not telling them but once I tell my mum I know other people would find out. I made a joke out of it and said that there were not a lot of surprises in this pregnancy and would like to make the exciting phone call and get everyone excited.

I went to cotton on kids today and they had a 30% off store wide sale. I got a couple of leggings 0-3 months and cardi 0-3 months, a long sleeve newborn top and some pairs of adorable socks! It adds up quickly!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Abubbby - I couldn't find the book in my library but got some other books. I will browse through them and take in what I need. Especially the book about sleeping babies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my husband has band me from baby shops til after my baby shower this weekend!! (very excited!!!!)

Pippi let us know of any other good books! My plan on maternity leave is to read as many as I can (and being a typical tr - will take notes!).

Is anyone else still excercising? I've been doing aqua classes but not sure when to stop them?! I really like them!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I went to Target and bought a few things, onesies mainly. I have enough to get me started.

I caught up with work people for breakfast today. It was lovely to see them. I got a couple more outfits. So no shortage of clothes!

I am trying to get back into walking as my lower back is starting to hurt quite a bit. I have been experiencing a lot of pressure down below which is very uncomfortable. Hang in there bub!

I have started to read this book called sleep sense as I think this is what I will need most support in and understanding of. It is a great read. Very practical and helps you understand sleep patterns babies go through. And strategies to help them settle.

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1365222851.688696.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I will def be looking into that book Pippi!!

I had my BF hens day today...wine and cheese tour! Had heaps of fun watching all the winos

I have my baby shower tomorrow!! So dam excited!! I'm thinking of writing bub a letter tonight as I prep for tomorrow. It's a day I never believed would be possible for us so I have a feeling it will be a very emotional one!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooh, good luck for tomorrow! Hope you have loads of fun at your baby shower and bub is spoilt rotten!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have a great day today Abubby, writing a letter is such a beautiful idea

Yay baby shopping, it is just gorgeous looking and shopping for baby clothes! I think it's great you kept the C/S date a secret, we have too from most people, I want to do the surprise phone call as well!

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone! Had my baby shower yesterday! I tried soaking it up as best i could, i really never thought i would get to have one!! Baby was very spoilt!!! My GFs asked me to write down all the important events along our TTC journey and guests had to sequence them...it was very emotional!

So I am now 32 weeks!! We have our first antenatal class tonight, super excited!!

How is everyone else?? Who is due next??!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great to hear that you had a lovely baby shower! For us it is a long emotional journey but soon the happiness and joy of holding bubs in your arms will make it all worth it! You will be a great mum.

I think hopefuljen is next? I am on the 24th of April. But on Saturday I felt really off. Back pain and intense pressure. My DH thought I was going to go into labour but I think it is my hormones changing. I have noticed over the last few days that I am loosing hair when I brush in the morning. I find at least 15 strands on the floor!

We can now see big movements from bub. Turns and rolls.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad you had a great day Abubby, it really is all so magical! We're so lucky to be here. Enjoy your antenatal classes, they made things feel pretty real for my hubby!

Well I think I'm next, booked in for my c section tomorrow, it is the strangest feeling knowing that this time tomorrow (all being well) we will have our little one with us. I'm going to write a letter to the baby tonight, if I can stop tearing up! I just can't believe this day has finally come. I'm so excited, but also very nervous, and still can't believe it's real. Will pop on as soon as I can and let you know what we had, and details!

Happy Monday