Closed Thread
Page 76 of 81 FirstFirst ... 26667475767778 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    ​yes a FB page - way more user friendly :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Mrs Jag what an amazing Easter Gift!! She is gorgeous!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes a FB page would be really good!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs Jag huge congratulations!! She is just precious!! Hope her sugars and feeding go back to normal soon. Can't wait to hear more details X x

Pippi glad you had a good baby shower, any pics to share with us? Oh and I'm well up for a FB page be a lot easier

Hope everyone is having a great Easter X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello ladies,

I am going to target on Thursday to get the last few things. What size clothes did you mainly buy? 0000 or 000's? I was told only to buy a few 0000's as they grow out of them quickly.

Trying to work out the wardrobe side of things....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Baby girl after her first bath!

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1364904569.976545.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    She is adorable mrsjaguar! Georgia looks very healthy. How is she going with her feeding and weight?

How are you feeling?

When you announced the birth of your little girl it made me think of you saying how grumpy you were the day before. I wonder if that was your hormones going crazy and a pre-labour sign?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pippi I prob went over board with 0000 onesies and only figured out on the weekend after washing her mountain of clothes I have no 000! So off to the shops I go

Mrs Jag she is so beautiful!! How are her sugars now?

So I found this book at the library and started reading it and OMG its brilliant!! The last few weeks I have been feeling a tad anxious about actually being a mum - I want to be perfect, after all we have wanted her for such a long time and wang to show ppl we are deserving. Anyway this book is fantastic for women such as ourselves so I thought I would share!! ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1364934877.450957.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for sharing the book. I was thinking the other day that I should go to the library and get a book about motherhood. May go and have a look today. I am like you and want to be the best mother i can be. It could be our only chance to have a bub so I want to be well prepared.

I want to buy so many clothes but my lovely DH is encouraging me to buy the immediate ones now and go shopping after he is born. So I have been very patient! I have a friend who has hinted that she had a box of 0000 clothes to give away but is waiting for someone to have a small bub.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awwww Mrs Jag she is just adorable! How is she doing? How are you feeling?

Pippi - I bought a few 0000's but a few more 000's I figured we can always go shopping after the baby is born. You are so strong not telling your Mum and sister about your C/S date!

Abubby thanks for the share of the book, I think I may pop out and have a look for it. I think just from what you are saying, you will be an amazing Mum and everyone will be able to see that!!!