Closed Thread
Page 75 of 81 FirstFirst ... 25657374757677 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hopefuljen - my ob said last week that I have extra fluid again. Just from pressing my tummy but he wasn't concerned. It seems to be quite common. So hard not to worry!

Thanks
    Reviews
    It is my baby shower today! Yay!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah Pippi thanks for sharing! Yea it really does seem like a common theme, and like you my OB wasn't worried - just me haha!
    Have a great day today and enjoy every minute - Ooooh and have some cake for me too please

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have a wonderful day Pippi - look forward to hearing all about it :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yey Pippi!! Enjoy ur special day!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Easter!

The afternoon went really well. Passed so quickly. Great to catch up with friends and play a few games. Bub has been spoilt and I got a lot of things that I need. My future SIL bought me an awesome play gym. I felt very spoilt as it is worth quite a bit of money.

I also got a lot of practical things which is great and now I can go clothes shopping! Yay!

Oh and my mum and SIL were trying to get the c-section date out of me but that one we are keeping close to our chest.
    Got to have some surprises!

I have been wide awake since 5 am. This has happened a few times in my pregnancy. Anyone else?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Easter everyone!! Can u believe that this time next year we will all have a little one to spoil and play the Easter Bunny to!!

Pippi sounds like u had an awesome day! Hope u took lots of picces! And yeah as hard as I try I'm always awake at 6! My sleep in is at 6:30! DH gets home from work at 6 and bubba seems to know this already and is awake and wiggling!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Surprise! Our baby girl, Georgia Elizabeth, was born on March 30th at 36+5 days! Doing ok but in special care nursery for feeding & sugars. She's gorgeous! ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1364700189.280900.jpg

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsjaguar For This Useful Post:

jessesgirl  (02-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh how lovely she is - big congratulations on your little family. Hope it's not too long until you have her home. Her name is beautiful :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    A big congratulations mrsjaguar! She is so cute. I wish you the the best over the next few days. Looking forward to more pics!

We will have to start a new thread when all the bubs have arrived! Or a FB page?