Closed Thread
Page 71 of 81 FirstFirst ... 21616970717273 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks Wunsi Move went very smoothly. My mum and dad were a great help! Especially my mum as she did all of the vacuuming and odd cleaning jobs. I felt really bad! Slept like a baby last night! I can't wait to get his nursery set up next week!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay for easy stress free moving Pippi! And don't you dare feel bad for not being able to do much, you are doing heaps with your little one on board, and am sure I can speak for your family that they loved helping you out! I'm excited for you to be setting up your nursery! Yay!

Well we got our C Section date, and as it stands we will be meeting our little one 3 weeks today!! Woo hoo!! I can hardly believe it, it really hasn't sunk in properly yet.
    Aside from crazy date setting, all is good here, baby has been super wriggly for the last few days. I don't think I could ever get sick of feeling him/her move, it really is amazing!
    Not sure if I told you ladies that DH are having our 'wedding' at the end of August this year (we are already married, but did it just the two of us, this one is the proper one with all our friends and family - DH is from NSW and me from UK). We had a great week last week getting things booked in, plus my dress arrived!! It obviously doesn't fit but it's just perfect, I love it!! Happy days

Hope everyone is doing well and taking it easy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad the move is done!!! It can be so exhausting.

Jen that is gorgeous! I love all things wedding. Speaking of... my brother gets married on Saturday! I'm not looking forward to squeezing into a dress for it & looking like a beached whale at 36 weeks - but I'm excited for him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Roll Call

Due in April 2013
    1st - Calli202 - Girl
    14th - Jetaime - Boy/Girl Twins
    17th - Mac8
    18th - Hopefuljen - Surprise (CS 09/04)
    19th - Angel382
    22nd - mrsjaguar - Girl
    28th - Katiana
    29th -Alittleray
    Due in May 2013
    1st - wunsi
    4th - Pippi01 - Boy
    8th - Lee80
    10th - Jessesgirl - Boy/Girl Twins
    29th - fea78
    30th - Mimi77
    Due in June 2013

3rd - Abubby - Girl
    4th- FruitBowl
    5th - Kazzy76
    6th - Maryz
    10th -Goldie77
    10th - Leannap
    17th - Killarneygirl
    22nd - Mantha77
    24th - KandP
    26th - caketin
    27th - KtKing

Our Precious Angels

Noah William - Bellavista xxx

Scans & Appointments

26 March - Hopefuljen - OB Appt
    2 April - Hopefuljen - OB Appt

Please feel free to add any upcoming appts or genders in, or comment and someone else can fill it in for you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsJag there is no way you will look like a beached whale you have looke gorgeous throughout your pregnancy! Do you have a dress picked out?

I'll take a pic of my wedding dress when I am next near it with my phone and post it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Excellent, I'd love to see it!!!!

I've got two options - both sleeveless, so I'll throw a cardigan/bolero over it to hide the tuck shop arms. One is maroon, the other is a teal colour, so not sure yet. I guess I'll wait until Saturday morning & see which one still fits by then! I'm more worried about shoes - I think I'll go low heels but be sneaky and throw my havaianas in my purse for the reception!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pippi great news with the move! Now u let ur nesting instinct out and don't feel bad about ur mum doing the house work, mine is living with me while her house is being built and she does all my washing, ironing and floors (yes I'm a tad spoilt!)

Hopeful that is wonderful news!!! 3 weeks eek!!!

Mrs Jag I also have a wedding to go to when I'm 36 weeks! I found the cutest dress on eBay for 1/3 of the price I'd seen it for in store so hopefully that does the trick! I love ur idea of sneaking ur thongs in!!

AFM - Miss Bean seems to have had another growth spurt a top I work to work 2 weeks ago is now too tight Loving it!! Also loving the wiggles and kicks, although they are starting to get really strong- and sometimes uncomfortable...poor cherub is running out of room (and she's still got at least 10 weeks to go!) Oh my where did the time go?!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsJag - Great idea about your thongs!! Make sure you post a piccy for us of the dress you chose!

Abubby - I know what you mean, I can't believe that we are all approaching the end, it's so exciting! Ooooh isn't it mad how much you can grow in a little amount of time, I swear I am out of room in my tummy now hehe! Awww bless your little one getting stronger

Thanks
    Reviews
    So today I have been feeling these weird uncomfortable twinges around and above my who ha... Is this just baby getting bigger? In the last week I've started to get all sorts of funny twinges around my lower abdomen, in my bottom and up my who ha and I dreamt last night that my waters broke when I peed so I'm a bit freaked out today!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol, my ob keeps telling me that any pain and twinges ae normal around the 'who ha' I have also been getting intense pressure feeling down in my lower abdomen. I freaked out at first as they catch my breath.