Closed Thread
Page 70 of 81 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Abubby - are you taking any magnesium - it's really helping me for leg cramps. And I've started seeing an osteopath - what he has done for my lower back is amazing. This pregnancy really does strange things to our bodies.

Pippi - i just have dried yellow stuff on my nipples but doesn't drip out like yours - it's obviously colostrum tho - wow! When's the move?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Mimi will look into an osteopath. I have been having Accupunture but it doesn't seem to be having a great affect at the moment!! Having a sick day from work today. Running around after 23 preps is just a little much for my body today!

OMG I also have dried yellow stuff on my nipples! Had no idea it was colostrum! That's pretty cool!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yeah I have had dried yellow stuff too. During sleep last night my left nipple was killing me!

We move on Monday, had the final inspection last night of our new property which is all good. I am so excited as the house is going to be renovated next week. Painting, new carpet and blinds. We are living at our MIL's for a week as she is away on holiday. Then I can't wait to set the nursery up! Yay!

Has anyone bought a night light? If so, what type, brand?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Colustrum is very normal!

I just had my almost-35 week check-up & I have to rest for the next week, as slight traces in urine & blood pressure creeping back up again. This after last week's 24-hour monitoring in hospital is making me nervous, but I know bubby is doing beautifully. We had a scan yesterday & she was measuring perfectly! She's also super engaged & head down, which we're thrilled about. Yay!

(Not a great picture though, since we couldn't get her to un-wedge herself.)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning

Pippi I've also had some leaking of yellow colostrum, aren't our bodies amazing! Oh how exciting that the move is so close, busy few weeks ahead for you! DH bought this light that projects little stars onto the roof which is very cute. Although my friend told me about her squidgy egg (not a Gro Egg but similar size) which has a light colour changing light that all three of her children had and loved, I can't find one. although she said Kmart or Target would have them, will let you know if I find one.

Abubby I've heard that bananas can be good for the leg cramps too! A sick day sounds like the right thing to do, hope you're back to normal soon.

OB appt yesterday went well! Although our little one is being stubborn and has no desire to turn, so we are booked in for a C Section, will find out date and time today, but will either be 9th or 10th April, can't believe how soon that is, am beyond excited I might burst!! My Mum gets here on the 1st April, and stay til the 25th so it's great timing for her too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs Jag - Do you have to go back to your OB to follow up? Or is it just rest for now? Hope it means nothing and the rest does the trick. Can't believe how close we are getting, exciting!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    EEEE you will meet your little one SO SOON ... I am jealous Jen!!!

I go back in a week (he's on holidays until then) so I'm just to take it easy until then. It could be things creeping up, or it could be nothing at all & just end of pregnancy craziness.

We bought a new camera and camcorder today, all ready for baby's arrival!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I kn0ow Mrs Jag I can't believe how soon it is, am so excited!! You're not far behind me!!

Well make sure that you do take it easy this week ! I hope it's just nearing the end pregnancy madness.

Cool about the camera and camcorder, I must get hubby to check ours are all charged and ready to go

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have been reading the posts but busy with preparing to move and had our first antenatal class yesterday!

It is our moving day today!

Mrsjaguar - she can come anytime now! Exciting!

Hopefuljen - must be exciting to see a start date to motherhood!

Will try and do more personals later on in the week!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with the move pippi. Not long and you can set up the bubs room, exciting.