Closed Thread
Page 7 of 81 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF Babies Due April/May/June 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine Grace View Post
    Did/do any of you girls have symptoms that come and go? Yesterday I had a bit of nausea today I dont really, the sore boobs comes and goes too. The only thing I've had constantly the last few days is this crazy excess saliva.

I Convince myself if the symptoms change or fade, that it's all going to go bad.... Did any of you feel like that? Or maybe I'm just going crazy.
    Mine do this all the time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks girls. I am always freaking out about symptoms. I guess it does come and go because tonight, my boobs are soooo massive and sore.

Thanks
    Reviews

Some symptoms will go or settle as your hormones settle around the 12 week mark, craving may change and you may find your not as tired or sore.

Though you will start to get tried and sore again through the third trimester as bub grows and your body preps for delivery.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Alittleray View Post
    Hi everyone, life had been a littl hectic, so have not had a chance to post, but we were very lucky to see one little heartbeat at our scan last week. There were 2 sacs, but only one heqrtbeat, so we may have lost one little bubba erly in the piece..... 8 week scan will tell on the 19th, but we were still very excitd and relieved to see one healthy little heartbeat with bubs measuring 6 weeks 2 days.
    Aw Alittleray - I am so happy you have a little heartbeat in there. I am so sorry that there were not 2 but at least you have one healthy bubba growing in there. That is great news. So what is next for you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Phew its quiet in here. Hope eveyone is well and their pregnancies are progressing along nicely.

Greenapple - Welcome - its lovely to have you on board to share this special journey with us. Its really is such an exciting (and nerve racking) time for all of us and I truely believe it is better to have some other mummies to be to share it with. I am so sorry to hear that your MS is keeping you up at night. I feel worse at night (at the moment that is cause it changes all the time) but it has never kept me awake cause I haven't been able to stop throwing up. You poor love. Hopefully it will improve when you hit the 12 week mark.

Clemantine - My symptoms (other than MS) come and go all the time. My boobs are only sore sometimes and my back aches only on some days and not others. I think it is completely normal to be concerned when the symptoms go cause immediately we think the worse. I guess for me, having the MS all day every day has been a silver lining cause I know bub is still getting stronger each day.

Lee80 - How are you feeling hon? Hopefully that MS hasn't set in completely. Fingers crossed you only get a little bit of nausea. Not long to go until your first scan .

Lib77 - Wow that is exciting that they have moved your due date forward a few days . Less time that you have to wait till you meet your bubba. How are you feeling?

Pippi01 - How are you feeling? Hopefully no more spotting over this week.

Mrsjaguar - Thats great that you got to see a healthy heartbeat at your scan. Now you just need to continue to be good to yourself and take care of you over everything else. My motto has been that everything can wait. I need to put bubba first (which also means me at the moment). Its a lovely change as I am sure that I am the same as all of you and that we all tend to put everyone else first.

A big hello to everyone else

AFM - Well I am still plodding along nicely. I am 12 weeks on Monday which I am really excited abou. We have our 12 week NT scan next Thursday (we will be 12 and a half weeks along by then) which I am super excited about. Can't wait to see bubba again. It feels like ages since we have seen him/her. I know everything is still alright cause my MS hasn't ended up (although it has eased up a little which is great) but would still like that little bit of reassurance. I don't know if anyone else has had the same thing but I have notice that all of my jewellery is really sparkly and the gold is clean and like it a fresh out of a jeweller again. I wonder if this has anything to do with the pregnancy hormones. If so, its great cause it saves me cleaning my jewellery.

I have the next week off work which is going to be a wonderful break. I am spending it with my DH as he is leaving to go to the mines (I know, great timing hey). He leaves on Friday next week which is going to be a little difficult as we are really close and I know how much I will miss him (especially at the moment). But he hasn't been happy at his job for a while now and he wants us to give our bubba the best start financially that we can (the money is too good to pass up). I am a little worried as he will be working in a copper and gold mine doing electrical work. EEKKKK! At least it is only 2 weeks on and 1 week off which will be great for when bubba come along. Does anyone elses DH's work away?

So I officially let work know on Wednesday this week that I am pregnant. It was lovely cause work put on a morning tea for me. Everybody was thrilled for us - but they also said they all knew already. They had been monitoring my waist line (which is normally a lot smaller than what it is now as I have started to pop). They said they knew a few weeks ago as we had a work dinner function a couple of weeks ago and one of the secretaries asked one of the other lawyers whether I was drinking that night and when she said no and that I had been unwell and had to go home early, they all knew that I was pregnant. I really though I was doing well to hide it from everybody. The walls in our office have ears and eyes! At least I don't have to hide being sick now

I have just read over my post and sorry it has so much about me... guess thats what I get for only being able to post on weekends... Hope you all have an amazing weekend xxx

Thanks
    Reviews

Calli - Congrats on 12 weeks!!!! You are doing beautifully. I'm only 9 weeks on Monday, so a little bit behind you.

Your work are so lovely to put on a tea! Mine have known about the early pregnancy from the get go, since they all knew about our IVF journey. It's been great not having to hide how I'm feeling at work.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alittleray - Yay for the scan! Mine is on Wednesday which i am nervous about!

Calli202 - no more spotting, I had bloods done on Tuesday and they are doubling nicely. So I decided not to have anymore done.

It must be exciting to be almost 12 weeks! I can't wait to get to that point as I will enjoy the pregnancy a little more!

It is really nice for work to do the mt for you. Yes, pregnancy can be very hard to hide at times. I predicted that one of our girls at work was pregnant and two days later she announced.

mrsjaguar - my work know about me being preggers too. They are so supportive and ask how I am going. Some of the ladies have shared their troubles of conceiving and said that if I ever wanted a chat they would be there for me.

AFM... I have my scan on Wednesday. There is one thing that concerns me. My nausea has gone. I am not sure whether that is means my hormones have balanced out or something more sinister! I had it on and off for about two weeks then on Thursday gone! Although, on Thursday my nipples have become really tender! And I slept 10 hours that night! I have been really tired this week too. So I am trying to stay hopeful. My DH is very confident that things are moving along nicely as every blood work I have had done it came back really good.I am noticing smells a lot stronger too!
    Am I being overly cautious? Should I relax a little?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsjaguar View Post
    Calli - Congrats on 12 weeks!!!! You are doing beautifully. I'm only 9 weeks on Monday, so a little bit behind you.

Your work are so lovely to put on a tea! Mine have known about the early pregnancy from the get go, since they all knew about our IVF journey. It's been great not having to hide how I'm feeling at work.
    Woo-hoo! 9 weeks on Monday. Thats great. We all seem to be progressing along nicely.

Wow, it must have been good to have the support from people at work - giong through the IVF journey is such a roller coaster ride. I wish I had felt confident enough to let my work know that we were trying cause it really has been such an emotional journey. I decided against telling them as one of the other lawyers is pregnant and another one had a miscarriage a few months ago so they were aware that they were going to be a few lawyers down over the next while. I just didn't want to worry then unnecessarily. During our second IVF cycle I almost threw my computer at one of the other girls at work cause she was being so unreasonable. Turns out on reflection that I was the one being unreasonable... but luckily she is forgiving and even more so now she understands the journey we have been on.

So when is your next scan (sorry my memory is really bad at the moment).

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Calli202 View Post
    Woo-hoo! 9 weeks on Monday. Thats great. We all seem to be progressing along nicely.

Wow, it must have been good to have the support from people at work - giong through the IVF journey is such a roller coaster ride. I wish I had felt confident enough to let my work know that we were trying cause it really has been such an emotional journey. I decided against telling them as one of the other lawyers is pregnant and another one had a miscarriage a few months ago so they were aware that they were going to be a few lawyers down over the next while. I just didn't want to worry then unnecessarily. During our second IVF cycle I almost threw my computer at one of the other girls at work cause she was being so unreasonable. Turns out on reflection that I was the one being unreasonable... but luckily she is forgiving and even more so now she understands the journey we have been on.

So when is your next scan (sorry my memory is really bad at the moment).
    Yeah - they've been good about things when I've felt sick or tired. It's nice to have the understanding and support. You'll get it now that they know!

Well, I have an OB visit at 10 weeks but I don't know if he does routine scans. And my NT scan is booked for 8th of October. I just really want to see Baby Jag again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pippi01 View Post
    Alittleray - Yay for the scan! Mine is on Wednesday which i am nervous about!

Calli202 - no more spotting, I had bloods done on Tuesday and they are doubling nicely. So I decided not to have anymore done.

It must be exciting to be almost 12 weeks! I can't wait to get to that point as I will enjoy the pregnancy a little more!

It is really nice for work to do the mt for you. Yes, pregnancy can be very hard to hide at times. I predicted that one of our girls at work was pregnant and two days later she announced.

mrsjaguar - my work know about me being preggers too. They are so supportive and ask how I am going. Some of the ladies have shared their troubles of conceiving and said that if I ever wanted a chat they would be there for me.

AFM... I have my scan on Wednesday. There is one thing that concerns me. My nausea has gone. I am not sure whether that is means my hormones have balanced out or something more sinister! I had it on and off for about two weeks then on Thursday gone! Although, on Thursday my nipples have become really tender! And I slept 10 hours that night! I have been really tired this week too. So I am trying to stay hopeful. My DH is very confident that things are moving along nicely as every blood work I have had done it came back really good.I am noticing smells a lot stronger too!
    Am I being overly cautious? Should I relax a little?
    I can understand you being nervous about your next scan - I was exactly the same. I wouldn't worry too much about your MS disappearing. My has gone for a couple of days every now and again so I imagine that it is just your hormones balancing out. It is reassuring that you still have other symptoms and I am sure that your DH is right when he says all is well. Not to mention that your BT results have all come back with good results. Perhaps if you are worried you could contact your FS for some reassurance.

Ahhh the smells... it can be a good thing as you pick up some amazing things but it can also backfire. There is one girl at work who religiously cooks toast in the morning and then at lunch. As soon as I smell it I have to run for the bathroom. And whats worse, the bathroom is through the kitchen which is where she has cooked the toast! Eek...

Yes, I am starting to feel that I can relax a little more cause we are so close to the 12 week mark. On the days I feel well, I actually have started to enjoy the pregnancy. Don't worry, although it seems like the 12 week mark will never come, when I look back on it, it has gone quite fast. You will be there in no time at all!