Closed Thread
Page 69 of 81 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I am enjoying the pregnancy but ready to cuddle him too! This could be our only bubba as well. We have 5 frozen but it took us 7 transfers to get this little miracle and we have decided not to do anymore stim cycles.

Here is a photo for laughs. DH bent down to talk to him and noticed how big my belly is and thought it would be a good pic.
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pip - loving that perfect belly! Hope kitty is ok. (if I took one at that angle, it'd be all stretch mark welts!!)

Jen - I am super excited to see what bubba is, boy or girl!!!

I love being pregnant. I'm making sure to savour every bit since we may not ever get to do it again.

Busy week this week - last hospital class tomorrow, growth scan for giant baby on Thursday (yay!) & OB visit on Friday. It's making time speed up, which is good. I'm so ready to have this little girl in my arms. here's 34 weeks!

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1363082538.061818.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pippi and Mrs Jag u both look beautiful!!

Here I am at 28 weeks, not the best pic but it will do

Thanks
    Reviews
    Would help if I added the photo ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1363086067.691057.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can u post a pic from ur phone. How do u do it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looking beautiful abubby! x

Mimi, you can - if you're posting from the bubhub iphone ap, you click on the camera or lanscape icon at the bottom.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awww you all look gorgeous!! I love seeing pics!

Pippi such a funny angle bubs looks huuuuge! Hope your little kitty is better today

Abubby welcome to the third trimester. I know what you mean, this may well be our only child, and between the scares I have absolutely loved being pregnant so magical, but am also hanging to meet our little one

Mrs Jag - oooh good luck at your scan tomorrow, hope little miss gives you a good face shot too! Oh we can't wait to find out what he/she is!!

Have an OB appt tomorrow will find out if the baby is still breech, and then if so we will be booking our c section date, exciting and scary times!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh dear have definitely hit the third trimester...sore back and swollen ankles!! Still loving it tho

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh forgot to mention the leg cramps...from my toes to my knees!

Thanks
    Reviews
    How did you go at the ob appointment today hopefuljen?

Abubby - my lower back is starting to hurt too! Also a lot of pressure really low down. Not long now for us!

This is TMI but when I was in the shower today I noticed a yellowish thing on my nipple and when I pressed it more fluid came out. So I assume it is colostrum? Has anyone else experienced this? Kind of gross! Lol....