Closed Thread
Page 68 of 81 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    34 weeks today, yay! I've only shared the name with my lovely support group friends online {no-one knows in real life/on my blog as we're keeping that secret} but baby girl will be Georgia Elizabeth. Just under six weeks til we meet her!

Jen, I adore your names! Lachlan was one of our top boy names & Oscar is our kitty - perfect! Imogen/Isabelle is lovely too, and since Marie is my middle name, I'm biased there. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lovely names ladies!! Okay I will share early! Our bubba boys name is Thomas Andrew. I loved the name William for his middle name but we decided on Andrew as this is my DH favourite name. So if we have a second and it is a boy he will be called William.

On Saturday he wouldn't stop moving! I think he was head down as his feet was thumping my ribs and felt constant movement really down low. Every now and then I felt immense pressure really low which caught my breath. Are they braxton hicks? It only lasted for a few seconds.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone!

Wow it's busy in here since I posted last! Am on my phone ATM so will do more personals later when I can get on the computer!

Lovin all the names everyone has! Definitely loving Marie (also my middle name!!). We have Cleo Marie or Olivia Marie ready but will wait til she is here to decide!

I have a couple of TMI questions to ask...first has anyone else had very loose stools? I have been lucky not to have suffered from constipation but seem to get the opposite every now and then. And secondly has anyone else completely lost their libido? After transfer we stopped til we got the results and then I wanted to wait til we were over 12 weeks and ever since then I have had NO desire at all! I kinda miss not wanting it. I tried to make myself want it at 16 but it was so uncomfortable we gave up. Would just like to know if anyone else is feeling this?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aww thanks for the feedback ladies, how funny that there are three of us with the same middle names.

I love both of your names Mrs J and Pippi, really beautiful I also like William for a second son, the names go really well together

Pippi my BH feel like my whole stomach gets rock hard, they weren't painful just uncomfortable, but they've started getting a bit painful recently.

Abubby my libido has been the same, we were scared to start with, and then because I've had bleeding on and off throughout we've avoided it. And now when it's back I'm huge haha!! Not long to go now anyways!!!

Sorry I can't help you with your loose bowels, but I'd bring up with you Dr next visit, always worth mentioning the little things.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Abubby we have the same issue here, libido was low to start. It's come back somewhat but we can't find a comfy position.

As for loose stools, I'd give anything for mine to loosen. The current state is unpleasant. Good luck, talk to you OB/gp, they told me some safe stuff to take. Cheese, maybe eat cheese

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awww - beautiful names. I really love the idea of using the middle name to name after someone special. And abubby I LOVE the name Cleo. We don't know gender and have not confirmed names but at the moment our favourite girls name is Clementine. But I also really like Primrose. Would like Vivienne Rose as the two middle names after my grandmother and MIL. Do u think having two middle names makes it too long? For a boy my husband really wants Freddie. I also like Felix. But quite insure about boys names at the moment.

So, I'm just going to put it out there. My husband is really not into sex at the moment. Infact I think our sex life started to suffer during the time of doing IVF etc. but currently I'm really keen and he just seems to have no desire. He has mentioned he feels a bit weird about it cos of baby but I dunno - I wonder if it goes a bit deeper - like some sort of psychological impact as we could not conceive naturally. Or maybe I'm just over thinking it. Apart from that our relationship is really good and strong. Anyone else's partner not keen or just mine?

Thanks
    Reviews
    We don't DTD as I am too big. It stopped towards the end of my 2nd trimester. DH is very understanding but it is annoying as my drive is a lot higher!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aww everyones names are so beautiful, can't wait to hear final decisions and see pics!!

Gosh have my feet ballooned today, real chubba feet!! So am resting them now

Here's a pic of my 34 week bump
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    You are glowing Jen! Lovely photo.

I had a ob appointment today and things have settled down. I have lost 1.2 kilos too since cutting back on sugar!

Off to pick up my cat Rumba from the Vet. He had a 2cm stake lodge in his paw. Like the end of a kebab stick. Poor thing! He was limping this morning and looked so sad. Not liking the bill though! But happy he is okay now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mimi I'm lucky my hubby doesn't care we don't DTD anymore but ur post has got me thinking why? I think it could be the whole 'there's a baby in there' issue. I know the one time we did DH was a bit weird about it!!

Hopefully you look stunning!

Pippi good news ur cat is ok!

So officially in the 3rd trimester!! Very excited but sad that I know it's so close to the end and I will prob never get to experience this again (unless by some miracle it happens naturally). Is everyone else completely loving pregnancy?!!