Closed Thread
Page 67 of 81 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hopefuljen View Post
    Haha snap Mrs Jag had a walk around the shopping centre today! That's enough for today. Hoping for good weather tomorrow and then I can swim - yay!!

Oooh spoilt little girl with all her beds mind you ours has two plus the portacot. So exciting!
    Me too! I'm stuffed now!! Haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow good on you pippi, although your poor DH loosing face haha!! You'll have to show us some pics of the things you have made, it all sounds great. I'm in the middle of my second cross stitch I really need to pick up the slack, not long to go

Haha JG, at least Robina is bigger then Helensvale. Might have to try there lots more to look at too.

I can't wait to meet our little one, and to see all the pics of your little ones

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been walking and also doing pregnancy yoga once a week. I'm going to do baby yoga once bub comes along as will be super cute and hopefully meet some other mums.

Pippi - I'm loving the itti bitti festival of fluff!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ditto Mimi

Pippi I've got 10 soaker tutto soaker sets so I hope that will do with the 8 shells. Am sincerely trying not to buy anything more until bubs arrives.

Mrs J, our bubs has 2 cots, portacot and a Moses basket. 1 cot at dads and portacot at MILs and others at ours. We are so spoilt with generous friends and their hand me downs!

As for exercise: I have been at pt most weeks but the Melbourne heat has stopped me. I walk most days with the pooch too. I've done the Preggi bellies DVD a few times too, not often enough!!

We are halfway through our Hypnobirthing course and I'm so excited to give birth, never had a fear anyway but happy to have some great tools to get through it. We also have our first hospital antenatal class on Sunday (long weekend, go figure) and a growth scan on Thursday next week. It's all getting close now ladies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm excited to give birth too, Wunsi. Seriously - so ready! I know it'll be hard and scary but I KNOW I can do this shiz. Bring it on!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm having a caesarean which I was totally adverse too and a bit scared of - but it's what I need to do.

Wunsi and Pippi (and anyone else doing cloth nappies) - bambooty are having a clearance on their night nappies - only $11- each. The reviews seem not too bad and thought for that price u can't go too wrong.

Has anyone revealed their names? Or is that happening once bub is born?

Hope u r all well :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Mimi.

We can't decide on names yet so probably will be a see what suits when bubs born.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mimi77 - My DH came home the other day and casually said have you bought more itti bitti nappies? I sheepishly said yes. Lol.... So I will have a little break from purchasing MCN's! I do need to get more soaker sets though. Thans for thinking of us though.

We have decided on his name and will be happy to share it when I have finished his name cross stitch. Hopefully over the next few weeks!

It has been unbearable with weather here is Melbourne and today I really felt the heat. I have had an off day with jelly legs, tired and feel flat. We went out for dinner tonight and I couldn't stop sweating. But the food was good!

My first week of maternity leave went sooo quickly! One more week until we move! Eeekk!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry for the spelling mistakes. Typing while watching TV!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pippi - Good luck with your move, how exciting, then you get to set up the nursery!!

We have a few name ideas, but will have to see what the baby looks like, oh yea and what gender. The names we have so far are:
    Lachlan or Oscar with Bruce as the middle name (DH's middle name and DH's Dad's name)
    Imogen or Isabelle with Marie as the middle name (every woman on my the maternal side of my family as Marie as their middle name. We may also add Nancy after DH's Mum as neither of his parents are with us)

Have you got your name yet Mimi?

Thanks for all the info regarding ecercise Ladies... have been doing a little more walking

Braxton hicks are getting a lot stronger and am getting them everyday, exciting signs that our little one is on their way! So excited

11. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefuljen For This Useful Post:

jessesgirl  (12-03-2013)