Closed Thread
Page 65 of 81 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It has been quiet in here again!

I finished work on Friday so I can now rest! I started washing my modern cloth nappies today and packing things in boxes ready for our move. Two weeks to go!

I got a $150 target voucher from work so I can't wait to buy baby stuff but will waiting until after my baby shower.

How is everybody else plodding along?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone!

Sorry I disappeared for a while was having issues getting on BH, but was thinking of you all.

Am on my phone (laptop is broken) soon personals sorry!

I'm 33+3 now, so exciting, can't believe how little time is left. I wonder if it will start dragging now. Am feeling huge, but still loving it

Pippi you must be happy to have finished work. Eeep when are you moving? Are you pretty much organized?

Hope everyone is doing well. Can't believe that announcements will be starting soonish!! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can't believe some of us will be having our babies NEXT MONTH. Mind=blown.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's all getting very close now. Looking forward to seeing who goes first.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Who is due first? Our roll call has slipped away.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think Calli is due first. I'll have a look for the list tomorrow if no one finds it first. Exciting!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies. It's been a while since I've checked in. Been soooo busy with work and so many appts due to our bubs exomphalos. I'm excited but nervous about what is to come. We are away for a weeks holiday at Noosa - shame the weather is miserable but loving the relaxation. I'm feeling pretty good - saw an osteopath last week and my back is so much better. I'm 28 weeks on Wednesday. I noticed a bit of conversation about MCN's - of those who are using them what is ur approach and what brands. I've got 10 bubble bubs bamboo fitted nappies for newborns and 12 of the itti bitto all in one for the newborn also. But was thinking after grown out if newborn doing the adjustable sizing ones to see us through to the end of nappies. Any thoughts on brands and also the all in ones vs the two piece with the outer shell?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Roll Call

Due in April 2013
    1st - Calli202 - Girl
    14th - Jetaime - Boy/Girl Twins
    17th - Mac8
    18th - Hopefuljen - Surprise
    19th - Angel382
    22nd - mrsjaguar - Girl
    28th - Katiana
    29th -Alittleray
    Due in May 2013
    1st - wunsi
    4th - Pippi01 - Boy
    8th - Lee80
    10th - Jessesgirl - Boy/Girl Twins
    29th - fea78
    30th - Mimi77
    Due in June 2013

3rd - Abubby - Girl
    4th- FruitBowl
    5th - Kazzy76
    6th - Maryz
    10th -Goldie77
    10th - Leannap
    17th - Killarneygirl
    22nd - Mantha77
    24th - KandP
    26th - caketin
    27th - KtKing

Our Precious Angels

Noah William - Bellavista xxx

Scans & Appointments

8th March - mrsjaguar - 33+4 week OB Appt
    13th March - mrsjaguar - Last hospital class!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsjaguar For This Useful Post:

jessesgirl  (04-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi77 View Post
    Hi Ladies. It's been a while since I've checked in. Been soooo busy with work and so many appts due to our bubs exomphalos. I'm excited but nervous about what is to come. We are away for a weeks holiday at Noosa - shame the weather is miserable but loving the relaxation. I'm feeling pretty good - saw an osteopath last week and my back is so much better. I'm 28 weeks on Wednesday. I noticed a bit of conversation about MCN's - of those who are using them what is ur approach and what brands. I've got 10 bubble bubs bamboo fitted nappies for newborns and 12 of the itti bitto all in one for the newborn also. But was thinking after grown out if newborn doing the adjustable sizing ones to see us through to the end of nappies. Any thoughts on brands and also the all in ones vs the two piece with the outer shell?
    Mimi77 - I have been away to Noosa when the weather was terrible but it was still very relaxing. I can't wait to take bub to Noosa for our family holiday! Not planned yet though....

I hope all of your appointments are going smoothly!

I have bought 7 pikapu nappies which are AIO with booster sets. They are well layered but I think I will use them at night time if bub is a heavy wetter and easier for DH to use.

I have 8 ittibitti tuttos and 8 soaker sets. I want to buy some boosters as I think we can get two wears out of one soaker set. I will also buy some more tuttos. Maybe another 6, so bub will have long term wear out of them. I want to get a couple of the limited edition ones for newborn photos. I love the gingerbread man and pow ones. Sooo cute!!!!

First day of maternity leave has been great!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks mrsjaguar for finding the roll call!!!!