Closed Thread
Page 64 of 81 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF Babies Due April/May/June 2013

Yeah it was amazing to see him again. Grown so much! But he was being stubborn and had his hand up near his head so we couldn't get a great profile shot. But we did get another DVD!

Thanks
    Reviews

Pippi, ended up getting two 4 packs of the d'lish smalls. So cheap thought can't go wrong for newborn! Can't wait for mail over next week. We have our wall decals coming, a nappy bag and two different brands of nappies. All very real.

30 weeks yesterday and work is starting to get more tiring. I still have til Easter to go. At least most of the weeks are short until then.

Thanks
    Reviews

Happy 30 weeks!
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Pippi and wunsi congrats on the 30 week milestone great photo Pippi

Pippi I'm hoping yr test results come back ok when do you get the results?? Also when I have my scans I'm in there for ages as he never stays still so the cant get all the measurements ( I had to go back at 24 weeks to get some of the measurements they couldn't get at the 20 week scan) Pippi can I ask are you off the sugar in anticipation of the gd? Or is it something else??
    Mrsjagar I hope your keeping well and it's always good to see the scans just as reassurance I'm very lucky as my ob will do a scan every time I see him just to reassure me(he has one in his rooms)
    Hello everyone else I hope your all keeping very well and if your in Melbourne your coping with the heat??

Oh can I ask at what week do you generally have the gd test?? I'm seeing my ob this week so im sure he will let me know but thought I would ask you??

Thanks
    Reviews

Gorgeous Pip!!!

Leanne, most ask for the GTT to be done between 26-28 weeks - depends on your OB.

Our nursery is just about finished. So thrilled with it !!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Wunsi - where did you get your wall decals? We have chosen the feature wall colour for our nursery and it is a really nice yellow colour called 'happy.' But the settlement for the house is another three weeks away. Can't wait!

Leannap - I had mine done at 28 weeks as he thought I was low risk. He put me on the no sugar to be cautious and also waiting on the bt results. He didn't mention any about having GD but I think he won't say anything until there is hard proof.

I can't stand the heat ATM! Just want cool weather.... Do you live near the beach?

Mrsjaguar - Must be a great feeling to have the nursery set up! Can we see a pic?? I can't wait to set up the nursery! But it is another 4 and a bit weeks away!

I bought the invites for the baby shower today!

We went for a 4.5km walk this evening. Tiring but it felt good to get outside.

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews

Pippi, I bought my decals from stuck up kids website, but friends were talking about etsy website and I looked there and there are stacks.

I'm in Melbourne and the heat is knocking me around a bit too, just need some cooler nights to sleep!

We did a 7km walk this morning that we usually do on Sundays, but will be shortening it down next week as it took an extra 1/2 hour and we were buggered!

Enjoy the week ladies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lovely nursery mrsjaguar! When mine is set up I will post some pics!

wunsi - Oohh I have never thought of etsy! I will have a look at both of the websites. Great to do a 7km walk! I am impressed.... We did a 4.5 km walk on Saturday around 3.5 km walk yesterday.

I am over the Melbourne weather!

I got my GTT results back and they came back normal. Yay!! But I think my ob wants me to be careful with sugar intake. I have been sooo hungry over the last couple of days. I can't stop eating!

This is my last week of work and i can't wait for Friday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    KATHY_43a.jpg

got to see our little tic tac on sunday, cannot believe how much resemblance with DD!!!! they ar going to be soooo much alike.
    the countdown to the end of work has begun, and then it wont be long to the big day............. still in shock over how quick this has happened this time around.

hope everyone is well.

LOOOOVEEE the nursery pics.