Closed Thread
Page 61 of 81 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF Babies Due April/May/June 2013

Wunsi I'm very sorry to hear of ur loss!

Mrs Jag wow 30+ weeks now! U look amazing!! I love seeing everyones bumps they are all so beautiful!!

Pippi- how is work going? I had a very pregnant day again this week and nearly had the day off but I just had so much to do! Am def going to have a maternity day for my glucose test next week

So I have a bit of a dilemma. A very close friend announced her pregnancy last night (first announcement since ours) and although I am super happy for them (and for my bub who will have a playmate now!!) I still felt a small twinge of jealously (that it happened so quickly and easily for them, as a lot of things do for them - not that I want any of my friends to have to go thru what we did!). I didn't think I would feel like this?! I don't want to! All the announcements I have had that broke my heart while we were doing IVF I knew why but I thought I would get over it when we were pregnant, so why do I still have this twinge? And I feel so guilty because I feel like this and I don't want to!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wunsi - Sorry to hear of the death in your family. I hope you are okay and surrounded yourself around family for comfort.

I have the baby jogger mini GT. And bought it because it is so compact and neat. I suppose the question would be. How often are you going to go down the beach with a pram? Are you beach people? If so, you may need to consider a proper jogger pram as the wheels are strong and sturdy.

Mrsjaguar - You look very well and quite envious of you not working! I have 3 weeks left and really struggling. I keep telling myself to suck it up Pip, you can do it but it is quite hard!

abubby - I had a pregnant day last week. Went to work then was in tears. I had a bad nights sleep and was exhausted. Luckily my co-ordinator told me to go home. I had 3 days off. 2 sick leave and 1 and as a teacher strike day. I feel bad when I call in sick but my co-oridnator assured me that I need to use my sick leave if I am not feeling up to it. She knows that this process has been 2 years in the making so I need to look after myself. I feel constantly run down now.

I am also experiencing anxiety. My BF has an 8 week old and is not coping. So I feel like that I am not going to cope but no two bubs are the same. I would do things differently to her but I am worried that I won't be strong. We are quite different people and I have been through a lot in my life so I feel like that mentally I can cope but it is the unknown!

Don't worry about the feelings of your friend. It is very normal and with all the pregnancy hormones our emotions are a lot higher. It is good that you feel guilty because it shows that you care! So from my point of view those feelings will pass and in time you will get to enjoy her pregnancy journey. Don't be too harsh on yourself

I have an ob appointment on Tuesday with my GTT results. Fingers crossed I pass them! Should be fine!!

I have finished knitting a blanket for bub and working hard on my cross stitch. I am now considering making a nappy bag. I think I am crazy!!! I am finishing work in 3 weeks, moving house in 4 weeks and having bub in around 11 weeks! Ummm.... When am i going to rest! I think this is my nesting phase Mrs Jaguar!

Thanks
    Reviews

29 week bump!
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks Pippi. I'm leaning now back towards the mountain buggy after spending a third visit to the baby shop in one week. We are at the beach every day including winter so it's a big priority. Still waiting until Easter to purchase so got time to decide.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pip you look FABULOUS!!! Nest away my love, especially while you're got the energy!!!!

Abubby - I still get that kicked in the guts feeling when people announce pregnancies. I don't think it ever goes away.

Had a baby shower at my mum's today and omgosh, baby girl is so loved. I'm so spoiled, best friends ever. Also... totally exhausted.

Thanks
    Reviews

Pippi you look gorgeous!!! I can't believe ur moving, that has to be very stressful! I agree after everything us ladies have done to get and stay pregnant we really have to look after ourselves (hmmm maybe u should take my own advice LOL). I've also started counting down til I finish work - 9 work weeks left (44 days )

Mrs Jag I hoped that feeling would go once I was pregnant! And the more I think about my friend the more excited I am! Our birthdays are 3 weeks apart, we grew up together from 4yrs old and now our children will get to do the same from birth!! It's just awesome! She is also the only person I know ATM that is pregnant so I'm super happy to share this with her!!

So today I am 25 weeks and really do not feel it! I had a few pregnant days last week but today I have so much energy and unless she moves I would forget that I am growing a baby!! This must be what it feels like when the extra energy kicks in the 2nd trimester!! (kinda got me a tad worried tho). Did anyone else feel like this around the same time?

Thanks
    Reviews

Abubby - I had small bursts of energy but I was on school holidays so that helped heaps!

Mrsjaguar - Great to hear that you had a lovely baby shower! Don't think I am having one with moving and no one seems keen to organise one for me. Time is ticking away.... I don't like pressuring people if they don't feel
    comfortable. But I love hearing about other people's showers. Where there lots of people?

I have a stinking cold in the 40 degree heat! Exhausted but on the bright side I mentioned to my hubby that I would like to have my last day on the 1st of March instead of the 8th. He is happy with it. Yay!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pippi, awesome bump! Not long more to go!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great bump pics ladies. Can't believe Feb is almost over ..... Countdown is on!

Thanks
    Reviews

Thank you - MomT2SS

My GT came back higher so off for the 2 hour test. Bummer!

My fundal height is also higher for 29 weeks, so that means I am carrying excess fluid or having a big bub! Hehe.... On the big bub! He said that will explain why I am experiencing pain down my sides and uterus area.

So I am having another scan with the fancy machine on Thursday to check his weight etc....

I also said that I am really run down. He replied welcome to the third trimester!

On the plus side I am finishing work a week early! Yay! Friday week is my last day.