Closed Thread
Page 60 of 81 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF Babies Due April/May/June 2013

Were 24 weeks on Monday!! Next OB appointment is Tuesday.

Having a very pregnant day at school today with my Preps!! Really feeling the extra pressure pregnancy is putting on my body (but totally loving it!!!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Abubby - didn't realise that you are with preps. I am working the the prep team this year and really feeling it too! Don't know how I am going to cope for the next 4 weeks. I have been emotional at night time as I am so exhausted from work!

Thanks
    Reviews

Yeah with Preps Pippi. Kinda sucks cuz I'll do all the hard work with them this term then I'm off on leave!! And this yr it really us hard work- half my class have never been to a daycare or kindy, so it's a big shock for them (and me!).

Hope urs are doing well and u don't have too many criers each day

Thanks
    Reviews

Yeah it would be hard work for
    as first term is about settling in and building social skills. there have been a few tears but not too many luckily! We have quite a few 'naughty' boys in prep. Quite challenging. Luckily I am
    an extra teacher in the room so I don't have all the responsibilities as a classroom teacher. But it is still hard work!

I have been quite emotional over the last few days. Been quite teary at night time, sometimes over nothing! Is this normal?
    Worked has worn me out.

Thanks
    Reviews

I guess with all the extra hormones being emotional is very normal!

I have woken up this morning with the worst sinus ever (or it just feels like it!). Sore throat, sore eyes and sooo tired! Is there anything I can take to make it go away faster?

Thanks
    Reviews

So 24 week check up went well today! Talked to OB bout my heart rate. Last night I felt really breathless so checked my heart rate and it was 110 at resting!! OB not worried unless it happens alot.

Has anyone else had this happen?

Thanks
    Reviews

I think it is common to get shortness of breath. But all the time is not nice. Glad to hear that your heart rate is healthy!

I had a check up with the GP today as I haven't been feeling well. My HR was on the low side at 95. So he said to rest over the next couple of days as I have been getting dizzy spells. I am off to do my GT test tomorrow which I am not looking forward to waiting for an hr!

Thanks
    Reviews

Sitting at the pathology after drinking my syrup. The pathologist can't believe how many pregnant women are here having the test done this morning. There are lumps everywhere in the room! Lol...

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi ladies, I'm back on board after a very stressful week last week and no data left on my phone. Pregnancy is all fine, was a death in the family which has been very hard to deal with. Still teary when think about it.

I had a week of shortness of breath in my 27th week but it seems to have resolved now. I think it's perfectly normal as far as I read.

I'm now 29 weeks and getting lots of movement but bump growth itself seems to have stalled. I'm not worried as bubs is very active. Bubs room is almost set up just having lady minute dilemmas on prams. I was set on mountain buggy urban but while in the store on the weekend we saw how simple the baby jogger is to fold that we may change our minds. Just concerned that gt tyres are too small for beach.

Glad to see everyone is travelling well. I'm just wondering what happened to some if our early girls, Calli?

I've been stalking the due in group before us. Getting some great tips.

Take care ladies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad everyone doing well - so sorry for the sad family news wunsi. Good luck with your GT pip .. I'll be happy to never have to do one of those again, after sitting through TWO two-hour ones. Yuck.

30+2 here and happily chugging along. We have another birth class tonight at the hospital (2 of 6) and it makes me feel happy to be learning about those things, guess we're really at the tail end now. My bump has totally stalled out these past few weeks, but I wouldn't be surprised if we get another growth spurt soon. (Sorry FB ladies, since you've likely already seen it!)

I've been massively nesting lately, since I was spoiled enough to go off work. Washing lots of baby clothes & cleaning as much out of our house as we can. I even organised a council pick up to get rid of all of our nursery furniture boxes & some other bits and pieces too.

preggo30.jpg