Closed Thread
Page 6 of 81 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone, life had been a littl hectic, so have not had a chance to post, but we were very lucky to see one little heartbeat at our scan last week. There were 2 sacs, but only one heqrtbeat, so we may have lost one little bubba erly in the piece..... 8 week scan will tell on the 19th, but we were still very excitd and relieved to see one healthy little heartbeat with bubs measuring 6 weeks 2 days.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF Babies Due April/May/June 2013

Can I please join? I am 9 weeks today due 15th sept

Thanks
    Reviews

15th April!! Bit tired been up for 3 hrs throwing up!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh greenapple, you poor thing. Do you get night m/s? Or were you sick from a bug?

Welcome, and congrats! 9 wks is great! I'm just about to hit 6 wks and I have m/s creeping in...no vomiting yet though. Fx it stays away!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome greenapple! I remember you from other threads.

Lee80 you and I have the same due date. I am due on the 8th of September as well. I am only 5 weeks and 2 days though. When do you have your heartbeat scan?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Pippi

My scan is on the 20th September. I am 5 weeks and 5 days today (I had a 5dt on the 20th August) but I calculated my own due date, so i guess I will get confirmation on the 20th When was your transfer?

How are you feeling? I am a bit the same as you for nausea, it comes and goes but it cerainly isn't limited to mornings. I can see from your signature that you have had a marathon effort - is that 7 full ivf cycles or did you have some FET's in there? Congratulations and I hope you get that confirmation you are waiting on at your scan xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews

Seems my due date may have moved from the 10th.

Had a scan today (first vist with OB) and I should have been 10 weeks this Wed, but scan showed 10wks 2days already

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee80 View Post
    Hi Pippi

My scan is on the 20th September. I am 5 weeks and 5 days today (I had a 5dt on the 20th August) but I calculated my own due date, so i guess I will get confirmation on the 20th When was your transfer?

How are you feeling? I am a bit the same as you for nausea, it comes and goes but it cerainly isn't limited to mornings. I can see from your signature that you have had a marathon effort - is that 7 full ivf cycles or did you have some FET's in there? Congratulations and I hope you get that confirmation you are waiting on at your scan xoxo
    Hi Lea,

I meant I am due in May not September! Silly me. I had my transfer on the 18th. So it sounds right then. My scan is on Wednesday the 21st. I am 5 weeks and 3 days today. I had another bt today as I am paranoid that things are not working. But I have been experiencing lots of pregnancy symptoms. I am on 3 pessaries a day and the last couple of days I have been very bloated. So I hope that it is a good sign. I was asleep by 7:45 on the couch last night! I have had 7 transfers in total. 3 stim cycles. I wish you luck as well! Didn't the nurse send you a confirmation of pregnancy with the birth date?

Lib - that is good to hear things are moving along nicely. Fingers crossed for the next two weeks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Did/do any of you girls have symptoms that come and go? Yesterday I had a bit of nausea today I dont really, the sore boobs comes and goes too. The only thing I've had constantly the last few days is this crazy excess saliva.

I Convince myself if the symptoms change or fade, that it's all going to go bad.... Did any of you feel like that? Or maybe I'm just going crazy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Clementine, My symptoms come and go too. Yesterday my boobs were really achy and today they are not as much. I have had nausea on and off. The nurse told me that it is totally normal to feel fine as it is your hormones balancing out. On Saturday I felt really weird and emotional. Wasn't myself. On Sunday I felt good, on Monday I was tired and my boobs were really sore. So it can fluctuate. The one thing that has stuck is being really thirsty. I read that it is where the blood is working extra hard to the uterus so it can dehydrate you. So keep up with the fluids!

It all sounds fine to me! But if they don't come back or decrease even more, let the nurse know.