Closed Thread
Page 58 of 81 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF Babies Due April/May/June 2013

On a different note, here's me today, 27+5 (excuse the undies)

ImageUploadedByBub Hub1358817890.777168.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

You look awesome Jen! Love the bump. I may join you with the GD depending on how tomorrow goes. We are in the home stretch now!

I'm so glad not to be going back to work this term. Maybe casually, but not on class. I'm exhausted!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aww thanks Mrs Jag! Hopefully you will pass, but if not we can share recipe and food ideas. You're so right about the home stretch, at least we won't have to deal with it for long! Good luck tomorrow, hope you got a good book to read!

Yea, I feel very fortunate not to be working at the moment

Thanks
    Reviews

Hopefuljen - you look great! Sorry to hear about GD. My mum had it with me and back then you were admitted to hospital. But she said that she lost the baby weight very quickly.

Rub it in girls with work! I have to go back next week. After having just over five weeks off. But on the plus side it is the home stretch. I go back for six weeks but we are moving house while I am on maternity leave. Then bub will come! Busy busy! No rest for the wicked! Lol....

Thanks
    Reviews

Good luck tomorrow mrsjaguar!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

great pics ms Jag and Hopeful Jen!

back at work now after a great break last week, 4nights in Darwin and then another 5 in Bali.. we did nothing but relax by the pool and get massages! Back to reality now though! I'm so jealous of you ladies who have already finished up work, I'm planning to take off one month before my due date, sooo that means another three months of work!

i have PCO and did the diabetes test before falling pregnant.. I passed but it wasn't a great result.. I don't have any expectations that I'll be able to pass it next time around.

I have an obs appointment tomorrow.. we'll get another sneak peak at him or her.

I must admit that the 22 weeks have flown by, but I just can't wait to get to 40!!!

Hope you're all doing well ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone for the good wishes! Glad the test is over - lots of bruises today, but just hoping I did ok. I ended up feeling quite sick in this test, so we'll see how the results go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    will post pics when I'm not on ipad..... I'm abit new on this thingy...... But I just wanted to say looooooove the bump pics.
    Im having my sugar drink test Tuesday..... Not looking forward to it.... But I guess it's gotta be done.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I haven't been on here for weeks but I will be 22 weeks on Monday with twins. They both continued to grow and funnily enough at the 20 week scan the one they originally thought I may lose is slightly bigger now. They are both very active and everything is going well. We put all the wall art up in the nursery today so just need to pick the layby up now and put cots etc together. 38 weeks which is full term för twins will be 20th may so hopefully I get close to that.

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi everyone, just a quick one to make sure everyone up here in 'sunny' QLD and northern NSW are keeping safe with the horrible weather around!!