Closed Thread
Page 57 of 81 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Our very shy, very handsy-feety baby was busy hiding from us today!

faceshotarmup.jpgfeetinface.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF Babies Due April/May/June 2013

Thanks for adding me to the roll call! It's hard to do on my phone and BubHub on the computer is playing up!!

How is everyone feeling?

MrsJaguar lovely pics!!

So I'm officially half way today!! I can't believe how fast it's going! On one hand I can't wait to meet our beautiful girl but on the other I love being pregnant and as this will be the only time I don't want it to end!!

OB appointment was good today. He mentioned my placenta is a little low but he's not worried, will just check it again at 32 weeks!

Thanks
    Reviews

Mrs Jag gorgeous pics of your precious girl. I'm wondering if I should go for a 3D/4D scan.

Abubby congrats for being half way, hope you have a lovely second half too!!

I'm 27 weeks today, can't believe it! Just at the docs doing my 2nd 2 hour GTT wishing the time away hehe!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Good luck Jen! Does every pregnant woman have this test done? My ob hasn't mentioned it.

I have just started my cross stitch. As we have bubs name picked out I am going to do one of his name. It will take me a while to do it but I am happy to share once it is completed.

Beautiful pic mrsjaguar!

I have been sooo hungry over the last few days. Have been snacking at random early hours in the morning.

Thanks
    Reviews

Good luck Jen! I have my second 2-hour test next Wednesday at 27+2 weeks. Yick!

Hope all of you are doing ok in the heat?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    We had our 3d scan too on Sunday, loved every second of seeing our little man, have already re booked a second one... Lol. We did it at home, they come and connect the scanner to the tv and u see it all, then u get a DVD of the experience ..... Totally recommend it to everyone .

Thanks
    Reviews

27 weeks today - almost (or already) in the third and final trimester, depending on what you read!
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews

Pippi as far as I know everyone does the GTT around the 28 week mark. Look forward to seeing your cross stitch and hearing the name you've chosen!

Mrs Jag you look gorgeous and really popped out!!

Katiana any pics to share? That sounds so gorgeous doing it at home!!

Hope everyone is doing well!

X

Thanks
    Reviews

Hopefuljen - thanks. I have an ob appointment at 27 weeks so I will ask
    him.

You look lovely mrsjaguar! It will be such an awesome feeling reaching the 3rd trimester mark....

This is my last week of holidays. Don't know how I will go with another six weeks of work. But I shouldn't complain as I have had five weeks off... Not too sure how I will cope with 6 year olds. But we will see.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pippi - Hope it is a quick 6 weeks, and the little ones are good to you. AT least it should hopefully make the time pass quickly....

Had my OB appt today, and I unfortunately have Gestation Diabetes. I'm hoping to get into the education centre either tomorrow or Thursday and find out a bit more. My plan is to make strict eating plans, listing the snacks and all meals I'm having each day etc etc and I can swap them out for other days. I feel that if I have it all written out and planned I'll find it easier to follow, well thats the plan anyway
    DH was able to come to the appt which was lovely, so he got to see our little one too, I fall in love more and more each day. But then on the way home he got pulled over for speeding .... and I was going to warn him about his speed, wish I had of now. He's had an unlucky year ( I know he is the reason that he gets his points) and I'm pretty sure these points will push him over to a licence suspension, one bad year after 5 years with not loosing one point oooooopppss! He is useless at checking his speed. It's not the end of the world, just annoying, he travel an hour to work every day, but fortunately there is the train, I know it is his fault, but I do feel sorry for him. Not the best of timing, but it will be fine.

Sorry to offload.... hope you are all well