Closed Thread
Page 54 of 81 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and I love the idea of a baby moon - totally gonna plan one :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hopefuljen - How cool is it when it happens. I love it when I feel movement but at 5am this morning I went to the loo and when I got back to bed bubba decided to wake up and and was wriggling, kicking and moving around for around 20 minutes! So I had to wait until he stopped so I can go back to sleep!

Pool sounds lovely! We are also privileged to have air con downstairs and upstairs in our bedroom. So I have been keeping nice and cool too!

Yep, I have been knitting little cardigans and about to make a hat and mittens for him. I can also sew and going to try and make a pram liner, cool coat hanger covers and a mini comforter blanket. But I have 3 weeks of holidays left so I better hurry!

Fea - Yay for a good scan! At least yours moves around. Mine just flips every now and then as he is always sleeping! He seems to wake up at night time. Is he preparing me for the worst?? My DH is a night owl too! I'm not.....
    Yes, it still does feel surreal! But now I have a face to look at it has sunk in a lot more for me.

Mimi - Yay on your results. That must be a huge weight off your shoulders! What is exomphalos?? I think once you pass the 20 week mark, it gets easier and easier!

AFM.... We have got approval for a mortgage on our new house. So that is very exciting for us. We will be moving in March and I will be on maternity leave. So it won't be as full on.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF Babies Due April/May/June 2013

Lots of exciting things happening! I just had an ice cold drink and baby is jumping around like crazy. We will be 25 weeks on Monday.

Nothing super exciting here except that I passed my early gestational diabetes test, so that was a relief. I think I'll have to do it again at 28 weeks but we will see.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrsjaguar - good news about your diabetes test - I know that you had been concerned about this.

Pippi - an exomphalos (or omphalocele) is where some of the organs grow outside of the abdomen. The positive thing for us is ours only has intestine growing on the outside whereas some have other organs like liver etc out. Baby will require surgery once it is born and will be in NICU but prognosis is good :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, I'm now 18 1/2 weeks and whilst I can feel bub's soft movements and flutters every now and then, I find that some days it's quite abit and then yesterday and last night hardly nothing. Now I start to panic and worry when I don't feel the soft movements regularly. Am I worrying unnecessarily??

Also, can anyone recommend a car seat that can also be used as a baby capsule??

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews

It is normal to feel movements on and off. I had the same experience and saw my ob, all was fine. It depends where he/she is positioned and maybe having a sleepy day. I am 23 weeks and some days I feel him wriggle and kick throughout the day and other days I feel very little.

With capsule / seat I was going to get the Brixtax meridian one. It cost $429 but you can covert it to a capsule and car seat. It also fits on baby joggers and most prams. But my SIL is giving me her car seat, so I can save a few dollars. But it is not a capsule one.

Thanks
    Reviews

I read online that if there is little or no move t from 26weeks on, then you go for a scan. Are you private or public? Maybe your ob can reassure you or your care nurse?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pippi01, thank you I will check out the car seat/ capsule you recommended when I'm able to go shopping. Bub was super active yesterday so that was real reassuring for me.

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mimi – Fantastic news about your results! I can’t imagine how relieved you must feel. I hope that the rest of your pregnancy goes by very smoothly!

Fea – Yay on a good scan. I have a few things on laybuy too, can’t wait til Feb when I get it all and can start putting it all together! We are going on a babymoon in the beg of Feb, we’re staying in a beach hut for 4 nights, just south of the QLD/NSW border – can’t wait!!!

Mrs Jag – Great news about the GTT. Hope your second one goes just as well!!

Maryz – Hope you have some good telly series to keep you going, I think I would be dangerous online shopping. I’ve ordered the safe and sound utility capsule, which is meant to be able to fit the child until around 12 months, it also fits into the pram we are getting Glad that your little one has been moving around some more, mine also has some quiet patches, I understand the worrying, even though I know it’s normal for them to have quiet patches I still worry J

Pippi – How exciting! Congrats on your mortgage approval! I hope you’ve got family/friends to help you move, and at least it should start cooling down around then!! Yay you will be able to paint your nursery and everything – so happy for you both!

Hope everyone else and their little bubbas are doing well!

AFM – All is good here, had an OB appt today, and our little one was kicking and punching up a storm – too cute!! I have to go for my second GTT next week after the early test a while back, hopefully this one comes back negative as well. 4 weeks til the next appt and 4 weeks til our babymoon YAY... Baby is kicking more and more, I love them so much!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jen - time is flying for you! Good luck with your next GTT. Where are you headed for your Babymoon? I'm still convincing hubby we need a get-away..

Mary - glad baby is active for you again. they like to keep us on our toes!

Mimi - I'm glad your wee one is doing well.

Pippi - lucky you with the donated car-seat! I am the first of my friends to be going through babydom, so it's all coming out of the credit card... after IVF, it's not real happy with me! (well, I bet the banks ARE happy, haha)

25 weeks for me today, very happy. Baby girl is kicking well at nights (sleepy most of the day time) and hubs has finally felt her kicking from outside. She was having a WILD TIME yesterday and it was hilarious to watch her go!! I have an OB appt on Friday, then a 26 week scan on Monday. Can't wait to see her face again!