Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Happy new year, ladies.

Can you believe we'll be mamas this year? x

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF Babies Due April/May/June 2013

Happy New Year!!

Yep, we are having our bubs this yr! Woot woot!!

We have our 22 week scan tomorrow. I am super excited but still have slight nerves. Bub has been super active over the last few days. Tonight he was kicking so I gently pushed my tummy back and he responded. Such an awesome feeling!

How is everyone else plodding along?

Thanks
    Reviews

Here is our little man at 22 weeks! Yep, we are team blue! Yay!!
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pip, he's GORGEOUS!!!!! Such a beautiful scan! xxx

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks Mrsjaguar, I can't stop smiling. 2 years in the making. I feel very grateful. Such a spunk.

My mum is spoiling him already!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: IVF Babies Due April/May/June 2013

Sorry, just crashing. Pippi... Well done! What a beautiful little blue bundle xx

Sent from my HTC One X using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks Nat. It is such a great feeling! Hope you are well! Not long for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy New Year everyone.... Eeeeep 2013 is set to be the best year ever, how exciting!!

I'm feeling so much movement daily, I absolutely love it. Although at the moment our little one seems intent on trying to kick my bellybutton out to an outie haha.... I have such a belly button phobia that it completely freaks me out, I think the baby knows haha!!

Over the break we painted the nursery feature wall and got some bits and pieces (light,ryg, bed spread) just waiting for the cot and chest of drawers to arrive then we can start putting it all together and I'll put a pic up. How are you all going with your nurserys (if you are doing them)?

Pippi - Aw your little boy is gorgeous, how exciting to know what you are having now - SHOPPING!

Hope you are all well, and keeping cool... I have never been so greatful for the aircon and the swimming pool ... LOVE LOVE LOVE

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Ladies,

Happy New Year to you all!!!

I'll be 20 weeks on Tuesday and I just can't believe I'm half way there! I still don't think I can feel the baby moving around, so I'm still really looking forward to that!
    We had our 19 week scan on Monday and 'Little Z' is doing really well, very wriggly baby and all his/her sizes and measurements were within the correct ranges. We opted to keep the gender a surprise, so we'll have to keep waiting on that front.

I don't know about you ladies, but I still think this is sooo surreal!!

We put on layby a cot/change table combo which was a great deal, it will take a few weeks to come in, but i think i'll just wait a little longer before i take it all home..i still have a while to go..

Is anyone going on a "Babymoon"? I'm headed to Darwin for a 21st next week and we thought we might duck over to Bali for a week for some R&R.

May can't come soon enough!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

Feel like I can totally interact in this group now - just got our materniT21 results back and bub has no chromosomal abnormalities - pur baby has an exomphalos so we were really high risk ie 1:4. So, to say I am relieved is an understatement.
    Fea - we are really close as I will be 20 weeks on wednesday. We too had our 19 week scan this week and decided not to find out gender. I'm so excited!!!