Closed Thread
Page 48 of 81 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pippi01 View Post
    Good luck on Monday mrsjaguar!

I think I had a butterfly feeling today. I was sitting at my desk and I had this really weird feeling in my tummy. The feeling of going down a steep hill or on a roller coaster ride. I assume that is bub turning or somersaulting?

I hope it was bub as it made me smile!
    So happy for you.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF Babies Due April/May/June 2013

Thanks. Last Saturday I was sitting on the couch and I had a really strong kick/punch/thump just below my belly button. I wish my DH had his hand there as he would have felt it. It was so strong it even took me by surprise! Had another one last night too! Such an awesome feeling! I am feeling bubs move a lot more this week. Yay!

Oh and cramps! Lol. In my feet! So painful....

Thanks
    Reviews

Aw Pip - such a cool feeling. I get baby flutters and flips down low all the time. Baby girl Seems to like spreading out down in my pelvis!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can anyone suggest what to do about these nasty constant daily headaches? I am 15 wk 2 days and I've been getting them everyday since about 13wks and I just can't stand it anymore. I end up taking 4-6 panadols with codeine daily and it's just good enough to take the edge off but head constantly hurts. I know it's likely to be due to the pregnancy hormones but anyone have any idea when it might stop?

Mary
    Last edited by Maryz; 15-12-2012 at 20:17.

KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews

Maryz, I was just coming onto ask the same question. I'm only 12 wks 2 days and I've been getting them for about a week. Panadol is doing nothing. So far the only thing I have found that has eased them a little is an ice pack on the back of my neck and a damp washer over my eyes. I am going to my doctor on Thursday and I'm going to make sure I ask. These headaches are horrible. But if you ladies have any home remedies we can use, I'm all ears lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ktking, I might try the ice pack on the back of my neck tomorrow. My pain is all coming from the back of the neck where it's most sore. I'm also seeing my OB on Fri so will be sure to speak to him about it. Would be interested to also know what your dr says about it. I hope we both feel better soon.

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi ladies,

I have been wide awake since 5:15! As of 10:30 last night we bought our new home! So my mind is running and my tummy rumbling as usual!

Headaches in pregnancy are quite intense. I am not a headache sufferer and had them quite badly in first trimester. But I found eating and drinking helps me. To this day I have managed not to have Panadol. Have you tried relaxation? Deep breathing exercises or yoga? I found going to a quiet space and chilling out for 5 helps.

Is a tickling feeling in your belly a flutter?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Roll Call

Due in April 2013
    1st - Calli202
    14th - Jetaime
    17th - Mac8
    18th - Hopefuljen
    19th - Angel382
    22nd - mrsjaguar
    28th - Katiana
    29th -Alittleray
    Due in May 2013
    1st - wunsi
    4th - Pippi01
    8th - Lee80
    29th - fea78
    30th - Mimi77
    Due in June 2013

4th- FruitBowl
    5th - Kazzy76
    6th - Maryz
    10th -Goldie77
    10th - Leannap
    24th - caketin
    24th - KandP
    27th - KtKing

Our Precious Angels

Noah William - Bellavista xxx

Scans & Appointments

11th December - Pipp01 - 19 week scan with OB appt
    12th December - Wunsi - 20 week morphology scan
    17th December {or thereabouts} - mrsjaguar - 2 hour GTT
    20th December -Fea78 obs appointment
    31st December -Fea78 -19 week scan
    7th January - OB Appt
    11th January - mrsjaguar - 25+4 week OB appt
    31st January - KandP - 19 week Morphology scan

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies - i haven't posted in a little while as things had been quite up and down this first trimester. I ended up being on strict bedrest for almost 5 weeks, and modified bedrest for about 2 weeks. I left work on the 22nd October and went back on the 7th December. The strict bedrest almost sent me around the bend.

The good news is that the clot has been reabsorbed, there is only the tiniest evidence of it. I did have a few fresh bleeds last week, but I was also weaning off massive doses of hormones (which were upped originally to help the pregnancy).

I'm so happy and relieved to say that after a hell of a threatened miscarriage, little Backhoe is 13+2 today and the NT scan was perfect. Everything is where it's supposed to be, and my risk factors are low. DH & I are so relieved and thankful that after almost losing bub, we finally got some good news.

Here's little backhoe at the NT Scan:

13w NT Scan0002 (Small).jpg

Ktking & MaryZ - Have you thought about physio or osteopathy? One of my pregnant girlfriends is a physio herself and said that physio is one of the treatments you can have in the first trimester, so it's very safe all the way through. osteopathy is gentle as well - it might help?

Pippi01 - We just bought our first home too It's so exciting, we get the keys on the 22nd January

I have been waking early with tummy pains - i'm pretty sure it's just growing pains now, but am still a little jumpy about the bleeds (i cramp with them). Aside from that, my brain is mush and my skin is terrible (around the chin/jaw - yay hormones). I was fortunate to bypass bad MS (i was on 20mg prednisone daily for the first 12 weeks so that helped) but i also think being on bedrest and not moving around a lot would have helped (small consolation)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to KandP For This Useful Post:

Starf1sh  (16-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nothing makes me happier than seeing little Backhoe thriving. xxx

I found that lying down with an eye mask and resting is the best thing for my headaches. I've had MOST of them since the weather turned, so I think for me, they're a lot to do with summer.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsjaguar For This Useful Post:

KandP  (16-12-2012)