Closed Thread
Page 47 of 81 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 16 weeks along and the intense tiredness of the first 3 months has definitely passed.. I'm still yawning during the day, but not crashing out at 8pm anymore. I have been really lucky in that I've had almost no nausea at all, but the one thing i can't quite figure out is; why all the headaches? and how do i rid myself of them.. any tips would be appreciated. I've never been one to get headaches, and mostly they were 1-2 on a pain scale, but occasionally a 4-5 or worse. I drink a lot of water, but nothing seems to help, not even a Herron tablet!
    I did read they are a common pregnancy symptom, but I'm yet to figure out how to deal with them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF Babies Due April/May/June 2013

I've found I get headaches when I haven't drank or eaten enough. Once I drink or eat they die down a little. Panadol has never worked for me and I'm certainly missing my nurofen!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to caketin For This Useful Post:

Fea78  (13-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Maryz View Post
    Hi everyone, I haven't posted here for awhile. Just a quick update from me. We're 15 wks tomorrow and all going well. I think my belly is starting to show. It's real exciting and I'm looking forward to feeling some movements soon I hope. When did others start to feel movements?

Mary
    Happy 15 weeks! I didn't feel much at all, just the odd flutter. Movement for me was really from 19-20 weeks onwards.

Thanks
    Reviews

Maryz, I'm 20 weeks today and am still not getting really big moves. That being said my sonographer commented today how chilled my baby was. Walking for 15mins got it into the second position required for measurements. I think 20+ is more common for movement feeling, niggles before that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies and congrats to everyone else, so glad to hear all is well. To those who mentioned headaches I am really suffering on a daily basis since about 12 weeks. Some days it's more mild but other days are unbearable and I take up to 4-6 panadols with codeine. I don't know why the headaches but they are really killing me.

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by caketin View Post
    I'm 12 weeks today on 12/12/12! Anyone else??
    Hi ladies,

I am a latecomer to the thread but hoping you all don't mind! I've been so nervous about joining a DIG but I am finally 12 weeks today on 12/12/12

Had my NT scan today and all looks great. EDD is 26/6/13.

Got lucky on my 7th transfer after finally getting a diagnosis of NK cells and was treated by a reproductive immunologist alongside my FS.

Looking forward to getting to know you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 16 weeks today - have had a couple of flutters at this point. I too have been suffering bad headaches but was thinking it was just my neck or something - but most likely pregnancy after hearing all u ladies. Mine too kicked in at about 12 weeks and unfortunately the nausea has not gone but certainly much less persistent for me from about 14 weeks.

I also had a 16 week scan today - our baby has an exomphalos - which we are hoping is not associated with trisomy 18. Scan today was all very positive as at this stage they have not detected any other major abnormalities. So bloody stressful but slowly coming to terms with it all.

Congrats on joining the thread bella - sounds like it's been a journey to get here

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bella978 View Post
    Hi ladies,

I am a latecomer to the thread but hoping you all don't mind! I've been so nervous about joining a DIG but I am finally 12 weeks today on 12/12/12

Had my NT scan today and all looks great. EDD is 26/6/13.

Got lucky on my 7th transfer after finally getting a diagnosis of NK cells and was treated by a reproductive immunologist alongside my FS.

Looking forward to getting to know you all
    Yay an EDD buddie! Congrats and good luck! I have my NT scan on 20th of Dec which my ob has said is alright to do it then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys. Lots of new faces! I hope you're all doing well in your pregnancies. xx

I have an early Gestational Diabetes test on Monday, so I'm supposed to eat a lot of carbs this weekend, ready to fast from Sunday night. Bit nervous... I have a feeling I'm going to fail, since I have dodgy insulin levels already. (Thanks, PCOS!)

Thanks
    Reviews

Good luck on Monday mrsjaguar!

I think I had a butterfly feeling today. I was sitting at my desk and I had this really weird feeling in my tummy. The feeling of going down a steep hill or on a roller coaster ride. I assume that is bub turning or somersaulting?

I hope it was bub as it made me smile!