Closed Thread
Page 46 of 81 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone

Good luck for your scan today pippi, can't wait to hear all about it!! Are you finding out the sex?

Welcome Angelgrub and congrats!!

Had my OB appt yesterday, and everything is just fine with bubs, can't believe how much he/she had grown since the last scan 2.5 weeks before - so exciting!! My Mum has been given extra leave from her school (as a teacher) in April, so she can come over from the UK until the 23rd April. Baby is due the 18th so am really hoping it won't be late, in fact a little early would be perfect, but what will be will be, and as long as they are healthy and happy that is all that matters, but would love for Mum to be here to meet her/him!!

Right, must go and do some cleaning *groan*

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hopefuljen View Post
    Hey everyone

Good luck for your scan today pippi, can't wait to hear all about it!! Are you finding out the sex?

Welcome Angelgrub and congrats!!

Had my OB appt yesterday, and everything is just fine with bubs, can't believe how much he/she had grown since the last scan 2.5 weeks before - so exciting!! My Mum has been given extra leave from her school (as a teacher) in April, so she can come over from the UK until the 23rd April. Baby is due the 18th so am really hoping it won't be late, in fact a little early would be perfect, but what will be will be, and as long as they are healthy and happy that is all that matters, but would love for Mum to be here to meet her/him!!

Right, must go and do some cleaning *groan*

X
    Time is flying! We don't have any more scans at the moment... just this shoddy glucose tolerance test next week which I'm almost positive I'll fail. (YUCK!)

I'm thinking of booking an elective scan at 26 weeks - sometime in January - since hubby has missed every single scan so far this pregnancy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs Jag

You're right time has def started flying!!

Good luck with your GTT I had mine at 18 weeks as I was deemed high risk, but all came back again, so will do it again at 28 weeks. Just make sure you bring a good book, or something to keep you busy, time will slow down then!!!

Awww your poor DH missing all the scans! You should def book a scan in for you both to see. There is a ultrasound school here on the Gold Coast that does free scans, perhaps there is something like that near you that you guys could go to.

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks hopeful Jen,

The scan went really well. Bub has grown so much! But he/she wasn't co-operating and the ob couldn't see what sex it was. His machine is not the big fancy one. So I will find out in three weeks. It was lovely to see bub sound asleep!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pippi01 View Post
    Thanks hopeful Jen,

The scan went really well. Bub has grown so much! But he/she wasn't co-operating and the ob couldn't see what sex it was. His machine is not the big fancy one. So I will find out in three weeks. It was lovely to see bub sound asleep!
    Just think - another excuse to see baby again! :P

Jen... wish we had something like that here. The place I've been to is 100 for a 10 min scan/video/pics, etc. Gets pricy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, I haven't posted here for awhile. Just a quick update from me. We're 15 wks tomorrow and all going well. I think my belly is starting to show. It's real exciting and I'm looking forward to feeling some movements soon I hope. When did others start to feel movements?

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF Babies Due April/May/June 2013

I'm 12 weeks today on 12/12/12! Anyone else??

KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews

Nope I didn't quite make it, I'm 12 weeks tomorrow. It is my little sisters birthday so that's pretty cool for her. Which is funny cause mine was 11/11/11 last year :-)

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh very lucky!

I'm hoping now I'm the magical 12 weeks there is this miracle that happens where I'm no longer tired/exhausted! But we can all dream!

How's everyone else going?

KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews

Oh caketin, I'm hoping for the same thing from tomorrow lol. I woke up with a headache and feel nauseous again this morning so it's not looking good yet