Closed Thread
Page 43 of 81 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pippi01 View Post
    Enjoy every moment Mrsjaguar! Any more movements or flutters?
    I love being pregnant. Had some soft movements, but still working on it... hehe.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF Babies Due April/May/June 2013

I am the same as you. I would have a feeling of swooshing or movement but it takes me a few seconds to realise what it was! Sometimes when I bend over then stand or straighten up I would feel something.

You are a prep teacher? I am going to be teaching prep full time until the 8th of March! Eeeekkkk! Never taught prep before but luckily I am an extra in the team. But there are two first years who will have the main roles... Not sure whether to be nervous or excited!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is prep Kindy? I think we call them different things. I teach Year 1 (but can do all grades!) but I'm finishing up at Christmas. (SO READY TO STOP.)

Thanks
    Reviews

Prep is the first yr of school. So five turning six. I will be exhausted by the end!

We are on our way to an engagement party and my DH took a photo of my preggy belly. I am almost 18 week.
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

How is everyone doing?

We are having a big heat wave on the Gold Coast at the moment, yesterday was a stinker, thank god for the air con and our pool. I tried to do a bit of Xmas shopping and nearly melted in the shopping centre, think I might do late night instead, will be cooler hehe!!

We're 21 weeks this Friday, it's so exciting to see the ticker getting smaller and smaller and to be on the downward slope!!!

Have had a nasty head cold since coming back from my girly trip away to Melbourne and it has hung around for 4 days now, starting to feel a bit more human, which sadly means that I will need to clean the house today...

Hope you are all well. There must be some scans coming up or that have had happened. Look forward to hearing about them. I will put a pic up from our 19 week scan later on today.

Take care X

Ps. Lovely pic Pippi, you look beautiful!

Thanks
    Reviews

Happy December, ladies!

We hit the halfway point this week too. I'm 20+2 now and hubby is home from Germany. Life is good!
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear that you have been unwell. It feels a lot worse when we are pregnant. Glad to see that you are on the mend!

We had a 39 degree day last week and last night we had a horrible storm. It is freezing today! The weather is chopping and changing. On Saturday it is going to be 37! A lot of staff at work have been quite ill.

Yay for making it to 21 weeks! That will be me at Christmas. Can't wait!

I have an ob appointment next Tuesday, I can't wait as I want to see bub again!

Are you getting any movements hopefuljen?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lovely pic mrsjaguar!

I have a personal question for everyone. You don't have to answer it!
    I weighed myself on the weekend and I have put on 6 and a half kilos (at 18 weeks, according to my scales). I am a little worried as it seems quite a lot at this point in the pregnancy. I am worrying over nothing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Pippi, you're right, I really got knocked about by this cold.

Oh geez I was in Melbourne for that 39 degree day, it was so full on, but how quick the weather changed, it's really odd at the moment. Make sure you keep your vitamins up, don't want the weather changes catching you.

When is your morphology scan? Yay hurry up Tuesday, I have an OB appt Monday too. Yea, I started feeling moves about 18 weeks I think, but the last week they have been really definite, and even stronger today, it is so exciting. How about you? Are yours getting more definite?

As for the weight gain I think I have put on around 7 kg including the cycle, no idea if this is bad or good, my OB actually doesn't check weight.

Mrs Jag you look lovely!! Must be so nice having your hubby home, was he shocked by your baby bump?

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi pippi,

I'm 15 weeks and have also been watching my weight and trying to be healthy as I am high risk of Gestational diabetes (PCO and Type 2 diabetes in family). Plus as a size 14-16 gal to begin with i really don't want to have 30kgs to drop once baby comes!

I have been concerned with my 3.5-4kgs increase, but that's about the same as you, taking into account I am behind you in weeks. I added an app on my iphone which said that was excessive. I deleted the app immediately!

Talk to your doctor/midwife and get their advice, only they can give you sound advice which is tailored to your situation.

I was lucky enough to have zero nausea thus far, coupled with 3 fibroids which are being monitored and have grown a little since my pregnancy, and surely that's contributing to how much I weigh.

Anyway, sorry for the essay!! I feel like my belly (and boobs) grew the second I got our BFP, and felt really self conscious that i shouldn't be putting on weight before my 3 months etc etc... but you know what? I am learning that I have to let go of any fears and just focus on the what matters; eating balanced and not excessive, ENJOYING and EMBRACING my pregnancy and body changes. It's easier said than done, but girls, we've all beaten the odds to be pregnant in the first place, so let's just embrace how ever our bodies change and grow!!

That's definitely what I am trying to do!

Hope that helps..