Closed Thread
Page 41 of 81 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellavista View Post
    With much sadness and a heavy heart Beautiful Noah William was born sleeping at 1.55pm yesterday.

It has been such an emotional 48 hours however I know that Noah will now never endure any pain and rests easy and will be in our hearts forever.

I thank you all for your support. Please enjoy your pregnancies and enjoy your beautiful babies.
    Oh love, my heart is breaking for you. I'll be sending prayers up for Noah tonight. Big love and hugs. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Bella - I'm so so sorry for you and your family. You chose a beautiful name

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF Babies Due April/May/June 2013

Bella, I am very sorry to hear such sad news! My thoughts are with you. Noah William is a beautiful name. Take good care of yourself.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF Babies Due April/May/June 2013

Thoughts are with you and yours. Many hugs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella, I'm just so sorry, more than words can say. You and I were only days apart so I will always think of you and your little Noah. Please look after yourself. My prays will be with you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella, my heart aches for you. I am so so sorry. I cannot imagine what you and your DH are going through. Noah William is a perfect name and I am sure he will be your little sparkle in the sky from now on. Thinking of you xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella my heart goes out to you and dh there are no words to explain how you must be feeling. Sending you love and prays xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella, my heart breaks for you and your DH. I cannot imagine how you must be feeling, I am so so sorry. May your little Noah fly with the angels XXX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Bella, so sorry to hear your news, thinking of you and your family.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Whooping Cough

Hi all, just wanted to let you know I have just been diagnosed with whooping cough. It is all okay for me and little acorn but it very serious for pregnant women in their last month of pregnancy and babies up to 6 months (before all 3 vacinations are had) and of course the elderly or frail.

It is difficult to diagnosed as it starts as a common cold cough and progressively gets worse. You are also contagious for 3 weeks.

Vacines are recommended in late pregnancy if you haven't had one in the last 10 years.

Please all be aware a lingering cough may be serious, it took me two Doctor visits and two weeks for my GP to relent to my request for a test. Dr Google and I was right but if I hadn't of requested the test it wouldn't have been done. Luckly I trusted my intuitution and have been hiding out at home for the last 10 days, working from home and sending friends away and I am so pleased I did.

Sorry for the long post just wanted to bring up the topic as I hadn't heard about it and the devestating consequences possible.