Closed Thread
Page 40 of 81 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi mrs jaguar, wow almost half way! I know the feeling, have obs tomorrow for monthly visit and a little worry creeps in. I think its normal for us ivf ladies to know way too much and worry at every stage, we've been through a lot just to be here.
    Good luck Monday.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF Babies Due April/May/June 2013

Hi ladies, I'm on holidays at the moment and have had a busy 2 weeks prior to that so am just catching up on things now.

Ladies with tests coming up, my thoughts are with you, the journey you've had is tough enough without the universe lumping more stress on you. I have all limbs etc crossed for happy outcomes for you both.

MrsJ, good luck with your scan on Monday, I'm looking forward to mine on the 12th.

AFM: I'm 17+1 today and this week have certainly been feeling things going on, but more I'm noticing my rounding figure. I've sucked it up and am wearing a bikini at the beach while on holiday, just can't justify buying a new one up here, too exy, but do feel a little self conscious. I hope to get back into some routine when I get home and chat more with you all.

Here's a question for all of you, anyone thinking of doing a hypno/calm birthing course? I'm about to book into one as think I may be quite good at that kind of thing. Will do my ante-natal classes at the hospital too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrsjag - can't wait to hear about ur scan - fingers crossed and it will all be fine :-)

Wunsi - had totally planned on hypnobirthing but all my plans have pretty much been thrown put the window now with bubs exomphalos. However, had a friend do a course and then hypo birth and she reckons amazing. I think you should do it.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mimi77 For This Useful Post:

wunsi  (23-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone...

Hope you and your little ones are all doing well....

We had our morph scan today and everything was just perfect, it was amazing to see the amount of detail that they go into...... am soooooooooo happy. We didn't find out the sex, just hoping it won't drive me too mad... only 21 weeks to go haha!!

Mrs Jag - Good luck for your scan on Monday... Enjoy!!

Wunsi - You flash your bump in your bikini... too cute!! Haven't really looked into hypno birthing properly but am interested to learn more, will have a google.

Bella and Mimi I have you both in my thoughts and prayers often, hope you are well

Calli - Sorry that we missed you at coffee, would've been nice to catch up, have to do it soon

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Jen - Great news. You'll have such an amazing surprise at the end of it! So happy for you.

I'm packing it ... nervous for Monday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh hun those nerves never go...

I'm sure everything will be fine, but appreciate your nerves, will be thinking of you. Hope your little girl wriggles cutely in there for you.

If you want to chat I'm here

Thanks
    Reviews

Mimi and Bellavista I have been reading your posts and have deepest empathy. I am hopeful that things will be okay but try and stay positive! But it hard not to worry! Take each day at a time!

MrsJaguar - Best of luck on Monday. With all the other scans you have had since 12 weeks keep those happy memories in your mind for Monday!

Wunsi - you go girl with the bikini! I hope you have a relaxing holiday! Where are you off to?

AFM... No much to report other than my big belly! I have been quite tired at night as work has been flat out. Parents keep saying are you sure you are not having twins?? And they tap my belly! Don't go there please! I don't mind the kids and family but that is it! Every other day or so I keep getting these faint rumble or really soft boom boom either below my belly button or on my right side. Still not sure if they are flutters!

Here is an updated pic of my belly. I have to go clothes shopping on the weekend!
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pip - you look awesome! embrace the bump. you look fab.

Jen - thanks, love. hopefully the nerves will calm down over the weekend!

Thanks
    Reviews

With much sadness and a heavy heart Beautiful Noah William was born sleeping at 1.55pm yesterday.

It has been such an emotional 48 hours however I know that Noah will now never endure any pain and rests easy and will be in our hearts forever.

I thank you all for your support. Please enjoy your pregnancies and enjoy your beautiful babies.

Thanks
    Reviews

Thinking of you Bella. My heart goes out to you.