Closed Thread
Page 4 of 81 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF Babies Due April/May/June 2013

Hi ladies count me in due 10th April. I have been hanging over in the April threads but don't know how many have had to do IVF to get there.

So far i have had not one single day of morning sickness...but its not smooth sailing....

I have had an ovary cyst erupt the day after emby went back in. That freaked me out, and caused two weeks at home.

Saw a heart beat at 7 weeks and got told there was extra blood in there 😒

3days later started bleeding bright red at work...back to hospital we went of 5 hours waiting just to be told the scan place was shut.

Had a scan 5 days after that at about 7 weeks an little heart still beating and growing at the right pace.

Have had an on and off brown discharge since. Will be so happy when I have my scan Monday and see that it's still all ok.

Every scan still shows up huge ovaries....so yeah I can't do my pants up for the life I me lol

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mrsh22 View Post
    Hi girls
    i'm due 7th may... i'm 5 weeks 2 days today.
    just had 2nd blood test waiting for call. can't wait to 12 weeks
    congrats to you all
    Welcome mrsh!
    How'd you go with your bloods today?

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Lib77 View Post
    Hi ladies count me in due 10th April. I have been hanging over in the April threads but don't know how many have had to do IVF to get there.

So far i have had not one single day of morning sickness...but its not smooth sailing....

I have had an ovary cyst erupt the day after emby went back in. That freaked me out, and caused two weeks at home.

Saw a heart beat at 7 weeks and got told there was extra blood in there 😒

3days later started bleeding bright red at work...back to hospital we went of 5 hours waiting just to be told the scan place was shut.

Had a scan 5 days after that at about 7 weeks an little heart still beating and growing at the right pace.

Have had an on and off brown discharge since. Will be so happy when I have my scan Monday and see that it's still all ok.

Every scan still shows up huge ovaries....so yeah I can't do my pants up for the life I me lol
    Hi lib! Sorry to hear about your worrying start, but your scans all sound good very exciting!

I take it you had a fresh cycle, hence the enlarged ovaries/cyst? How are you feeling, hope it's not too uncomfortable for you.

I'm only just over 5 weeks, strangely had about a week of nausea early on but seems to have cleared up now ? You must be one of the lucky 25% that don't get m/s!

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks Lee80. Yeah it was out first cycle. They took thirteen out and only got to freeze two...so I'm glad this one is sticking.

I have noticed I was getting very tired a lot and still get hungry very easy so graze most of the day.

Just hope I don't put on too much weight.

Thanks
    Reviews

Lol I have been worrying about putting on weight too, because I'm so hungry through the day and I just want certain foods :s it feels a bit strange to worry about weight though when for so long all we've wanted was to get pregnant... Oh well, I'm still a vain woman in the end

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello ladies,

I am a newbie on this thread. After 7 transfers I finally got my BFP! HCG 13 days passed ET was 760, 16 days passed ET 2912, 19 days passed ET, 7922.

I am due on 8th May, 2013. I have never got this far with a pregnancy so I am cautious but very excited!

I will be five weeks tomorrow.

What pregnancy symptoms is everyone experiencing?

I have been getting nausea on and off and often lose my appetite. Every so often my (.)(.) hurt with dull and sharp pains. Very bloated as I am on 3 pessaries a day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    So lovely to see all of you pregnant ivf girls!!

Do you mind if join you? I've just found out I'm pregnant, very early, almost 5 weeks. Techinally it's not an ivf pregnancy, i was a scheduled for an endo biopsy before FET #3 but by some miracle got a bfp the night before the biopsy

it's still so early so i'm still not really believing its all real. First hcg at 10dpo was 20, 14dop was 189 and 17dpo was 875. Am praying it keeps going up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Wow, it is so good to see so many new faces. Welcome everyone! Sorry it has been a while since I logged on but I have been suffering with my all day MS this week and to top it off, work has been very hectic. Each night I have come home and fallen asleep on the couch. I have been keeping up with all the posts though.

Alittleray - Hi - hope you are well. How are you feeling? Hopefully the MS hasn't struck you yet.

Lee80 - Welcome . Congratulations on your BFP. You are very lucky not having much nausea. Hopefully it stays away. When is your next scan? I imagine that you will get to hear the heartbeat soon - oohhhh how exciting!

Mac8 - Hi and welcome . Congratulations on your BFP - it really is so exciting to see so many pregnant mummies to be. You are not that far away from me in relation to due date. I am so happy that the heartbeat was there this time. I cannot imagine how it must have been last time for you . Thankfully though, your bub seems like a strong one. We had our first antinatal appointment about a week ago and it made it all seem real. Not long to go now.

Jetamine - Glad your twins are progressing along nicely. I can imagine that you would be concerned about the one that is a little smaller. I am sure that things will be fine. I can sympathise with your re MS. It is a killer, especially when you have to work. I am also on the Zofran although I don't feel it helps some days. In saying that though, I wonder whether it would be 10 times worse if I hadn't taken it on those days. Roll on 12 weeks... not long to go now.

Mrsh22 - Welcome and congratulations! When is your fisrt scan? How exciting. Do you feel any different yet?

Lib 77 - Hello, welcome and congratulations! You and I are really close - only 9 days apart . I am soooo envious of you not having MS but guess I would prefer to have MS than what you went through. Bleeding like you did must have been so distressing for you. I cannot imagine how the drive home must have been. Thanksfully everything is going well now though. Let us know how your scan goes on Monday. I am sure there will be a beautiful little heartbeat. I have also been concerned about the weight factor. My clothes are so much more tighter than they used to be. Because I have been feeling so ill, carbs are the only thing that seems to make me feel better. Normally I watch what I eat but since I became pregnant my eating habits have done a complete backflip. The things I used to say no to I now crave or they are the only things that takes away the nausea. I think I am doomed to put on a lot of weight throughout this pregnancy. Oh well - I am just thankful that I am pregnant.

Pippi01 - Hello and welcome. I understand what you say about being overly cautious as I have been exactly the same. I haven't wanted to let myself get away with thinking about anything babish until I pass that 12 week mark. I have had all day MS, my boobs are very tender and my eating habits have changed dramatically. I also have next to no energy. I am also on 3 pressaries a day (which is wonderful at work) and have wondered whether the pressaries have been making the MS worse.

Clemantine - Welcome!! Congratulations to you on your BFP. And of course we don't mind if you join - we would love to share this journey with you. Wow. How amazing that you fell pregnant like you did. We will keep our fingers crossed that everything goes well over the next few weeks. What is next for you? When is your scan?

AFM - Well thankfully I have had an uneventful week as far as my pregnancy goes. It is a welcome surprise. I am just thankful every day that I get closer to the 12 week mark. Not long to go now - only another 10 days for me! I really am so excited. Hopefuly the MS will go when I get there.

P.S. Ladies, don't forget to update your details on the roll call xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Calli, 10 days to go till the magic 12 weeks, go you!! congrats, uneventful is just what you want

12 weeks feels like a dream at the moment to me. I have a scan in two weeks. I had a teeny bit of spotting today and freaked out, but my nurse thinks its irritation from the progesterone, i really hope so. I'm having another HCG next week for peace of mind.

Yup was a huge surprise, i went on clomid to induce ovulation before this biopsy. Our FS told us DP's count was so low we wouldn't get pregnant without ivf. Somehow, one little sucker was strong enough!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine Grace View Post
    Calli, 10 days to go till the magic 12 weeks, go you!! congrats, uneventful is just what you want

12 weeks feels like a dream at the moment to me. I have a scan in two weeks. I had a teeny bit of spotting today and freaked out, but my nurse thinks its irritation from the progesterone, i really hope so. I'm having another HCG next week for peace of mind.

Yup was a huge surprise, i went on clomid to induce ovulation before this biopsy. Our FS told us DP's count was so low we wouldn't get pregnant without ivf. Somehow, one little sucker was strong enough!
    Aw Clemantine I remember when I was at your stage and I recall thinking that 12 weeks was sooooo far away. Although it does drag on (cause for me I was so worried about everything that could go wrong) I now realise that when I look back on it, it wasn't such a long time. I am wishing you a speedy 7 weeks.
    I too had a few bleeds at a similar time to you now. It is so unnerving when that happens. I was down in Kingscliff (Northern NSW) for a friends wedding and I started spotting the night before the wedding. I was so upset and ended up having to leave the wedding early cause my FS told me to rest up. It turns out that over 50% of women have some sort of spotting. Hmph... wish they had told me that when I first found out I was pregnant. Would have put my mind at ease and I wouldn't have had as many sleepless nights.

The first time I began bleeding, the FS put me on Progesteron Pressaries 3 times per day (previously I had only been on them 2 times daily) and told me to ensure I lay down for at least an hour with each pressarie (I had only been lying down for 30 minutes a time). The bleeding stopped and the only other times I had bleeding was when I had to miss my lunchtime lie down time cause I had lunchtime meetings I couldn't avoid. My FS also suggested that the spotting may be cause by irritation from the progesterone which aparently is also very common. So I guess what I am trying to say is that even though it is scary, spotting is very common, and hopefully will be short lived for you. Apparently my FS suggested that the only time you need to be concerned is when you have bright red period like blood and cramping together. If you have bleeding without cramping then it may still be ok or if you have cramping without bleeding then it may still be ok. I am keeping my fingers crossed that you have no more spotting (and an uneventful pregnancy). Roll on your next scan in 2 weeks.